Fresh Consulting is a design-led, software development and hardware engineering company, offering end-to-end digital services to help companies innovate. We bring together amazing UX designers, sophisticated developers, digital strategists, and top-notch engineers to help companies create fresh experiences that connect humans, systems, and machines. We’ve been growing fast and need someone to help us continue to manage the delivery of high-quality work in a fast-paced environment.
See more at freshconsulting.com
Visit freshconsulting.com/portfolio to see our project work across several industries.
View and apply to all jobs – https://freshconsulting.applytojob.com/apply/ or visit freshconsulting.com/careers
Title: Software Engineer
Duration: 1 year with possible extension
Location: Remote only in IL, NY, TX, CA and WA.
Benefits: Employee benefits at 100% including Medical, PTO, Holiday Pay, 401K Plan and much more!
Hours: Minimum 40 Hours/Week
– Work with world class experts across many research fields including optics, audio, avatar design, etc. to create and maintain critical systems.
– Ideate, design, and create tools and infrastructure to be used by our partners in software development and research.
– Design and implement a service architecture that is scalable and agile.
– Develop communication standards and strategies to facilitate rapid onboarding.
– Identify and deliver on project milestones, maintain a task board.
– Help make informed architectural tradeoffs and rapidly deliver software solutions.
– Work side-by-side with partners to understand their software tool pain points, prioritize solutions and create the systems and tools that turbocharge their work.
– Coordinate with systems and infrastructure teams as well as other tooling teams across to evaluate and integrate with internal systems.
– Write clean readable code, debug complex problems that span systems, understand priorities, and fulfill project needs efficiently.
– Learn constantly, dive into new areas with unfamiliar technologies, and embrace the ambiguity of problem solving within a research organization.
– 2-4+ years of coding using a programming language like Python, C++, Rust, Golang or Ruby.
– 2-4+ years of strong collaboration with technical partners working toward shared goals.
– Familiarity with common devops programming tools like Buck, Clang, Git or Jenkins.
– Cloud infrastructure experience with AWS, GCP or Azure including knowledge around Containerization, Compute Engine, or Cloud Storage.
Education: BSCSE or Physics, or related field, or equivalent work experience.
***Must be authorized to work with no visa transfer or sponsorship now or in the future***
– Work on engineering and research assignments with F500 companies and startups.
– The relationships that we have created with our clients are one of a kind.
– We help solve problems in many technologies focusing on R&D, product development, and manufacturing.
– We work at the most cutting-edge and latest technologies from AR/VR to Autonomous technologies.
– Closely working with our clients, we believe that long term investments are extremely important to maintain the culture we together have created.
We’re a handpicked team of Engineers, digital strategist, designers, and developers united
together in creating a fresh experience. Whether we are strategizing, designing, developing, or analyzing, our integrated team works as an extension of yours to improve your impact, your usability, and your customer conversion. In the process, we collaborate with you to get to know your business, understand your industry, and incorporate your big ideas into memorable experiences that keep your customers coming back for more.
Equal employment opportunity: All qualified persons will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, familial status, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability for which a reasonable accommodation can be made or any other status protected by law. Assistance will be gladly provided upon request for any applicant with sensory or non-sensory disabilities.
Fresh Consulting is a participating E-Verify company.