Fresh Consulting is a design-led, software development and hardware engineering company, offering end-to-end digital services to help companies innovate. We bring together amazing UX designers, sophisticated developers, digital strategists, and top-notch engineers to help companies create fresh experiences that connect humans, systems, and machines. We’ve been growing fast and need someone to help us continue to manage the delivery of high-quality work in a fast-paced environment.
See more at freshconsulting.com Visit freshconsulting.com/portfolio to see our project work across several industries.
View and apply to all jobs – https://freshconsulting.applytojob.com/apply/ or visit freshconsulting.com/careers
Title: Software Development Manager
Duration: 6 months contract
Location: Onsite Bellevue, WA
Benefits: Employee benefits at 100% including Medical, PTO, Holiday Pay, 401K Plan, and much more!
Hours: Minimum 40 Hours/Week
– Manages and Directs resources for the development and maintenance of any integrations with the ReWrite and ClearView applications.
– Provides final technical Architecture decisions for the system, working with various leads from QA, DevOps, and Development to determine the best approaches for the architecture of all systems.
– Manages and Directs resources for the development and maintenance of the ClearView Application. Requires a deep understanding of the legacy systems and ability to manage ROI for feature development in legacy vs ReWrite.
– Works with the business to develop the technical direction and Goals of the project and Technical Teams.
– Manages and Directs resources for the Development, QA, and DevOps Teams. Determines needs, gaps, and requirements for team members and team composition.
– Works with DevOps, Development, and QA Leads to determine and manage infrastructure needs. Gives final approval for any infrastructure or environment changes.
– Work with business to determine Project goals, release cycles, and delivery goals.
– Monitor and Manage Development, QA, and DevOps progress towards delivery.
– Work with DevOps, Development, QA, and Business to evaluate and consider Best Practices and Tools for the teams.
– 10+ years of work experience.
– Experience working with business executives and stakeholders.
– Experience leading large cross-functional teams (full stack devs, DevOps & QA).
– Experience mentoring/managing people.
– Experience making & reviewing architecture decisions.
– Experience with JIRA.
Education: BSCSE or related.
– Work on engineering and research assignments with F500 companies and startups.
– The relationships that we have created with our clients are one of a kind.
– We help solve problems in many technologies focusing on R&D, product development, and manufacturing.
– We work with the most cutting-edge and latest technologies from AR/VR to Autonomous technologies.
– Closely working with our clients, we believe that long-term investments are extremely important to maintain the culture we together have created.
We’re a handpicked team of Engineers, digital strategists, designers, and developers united together to create a fresh experience. Whether we are strategizing, designing, developing, or analyzing, our integrated team works as an extension of yours to improve your impact, your usability, and your customer conversion. In the process, we collaborate with you to get to know your business, understand your industry, and incorporate your big ideas into memorable experiences that keep your customers coming back for more.
Equal employment opportunity: All qualified persons will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, familial status, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability for which a reasonable accommodation can be made or any other status protected by law. Assistance will be gladly provided upon request for any applicant with sensory or non-sensory disabilities.
Fresh Consulting is a participating E-Verify company.
Compensation offered will be determined by factors such as location, level, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Range $90/hr – $100/hr.