Fresh Consulting is a design-led, software development and hardware engineering company, offering end-to-end digital services to help companies innovate. We bring together amazing UX designers, sophisticated developers, digital strategists, and top-notch engineers to help companies create fresh experiences that connect humans, systems, and machines. We’ve been growing fast and need someone to help us continue to manage the delivery of high-quality work in a fast-paced environment.
See more at freshconsulting.com Visit freshconsulting.com/portfolio to see our project work across several industries.
View and apply to all jobs – https://freshconsulting.applytojob.com/apply/ or visit freshconsulting.com/careers
Title: Silicon Design Verification Engineer
Duration: 1 year with possible extension
Location: Onsite Sunnyvale, CA
Benefits: Employee benefits at 100% including Medical, PTO, Holiday Pay, 401K Plan and much more!
Hours: Minimum 40 Hours/Week
– Be involved hands-on with firmware skills.
– Work with silicon validation, hardware design and system hardware deengin.
– Running firmware based tests.
– Be involved in IO debug in any of these IOs – PCI Express (PCIe), or USB, or DDR.
– Work with oscilloscope, or/and analyzer experience.
– Overall experience must exceed 8 years.
– 4+ years of hands-on experience in bring-up and validation of complex SoCs.
– Problem solving, debug, and whiteboard skills.
– Experience in building silicon validation infrastructure and test automation.
– 2+ years experience writing FW code (Zephyr) for LSIO APIs, debugging FW code, FW code for MCUs.
– Experience working in a cross functional and cross site team environment are essential.
– Lauterbach or CMM scripting experience.
– Knowledge of ASIC design flow, silicon foundry test flow, and silicon FW development process.
– Knowledge and experience in pre-silicon validation platforms (i.e. FPGA and emulation).
– Familiar with high speed IOs like (PCIe, DDR) is a plus.
– Hands-on experience in using lab equipment, such as scopes, BERTs, protocol analyzers, JTAG debuggers, etc..
Education: BSEE or related field.
– Work on engineering and research assignments with F500 companies and startups.
– The relationships that we have created with our clients are one of a kind.
– We help solve problems in many technologies focusing on R&D, product development, and manufacturing.
– We work at the most cutting-edge and latest technologies from AR/VR to Autonomous technologies.
– Closely working with our clients, we believe that long term investments are extremely important to maintain the culture we together have created.
We’re a handpicked team of Engineers, digital strategist, designers, and developers united together in creating a fresh experience. Whether we are strategizing, designing, developing, or analyzing, our integrated team works as an extension of yours to improve your impact, your usability, and your customer conversion. In the process, we collaborate with you to get to know your business, understand your industry, and incorporate your big ideas into memorable experiences that keep your customers coming back for more.
Equal employment opportunity: All qualified persons will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, familial status, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability for which a reasonable accommodation can be made or any other status protected by law. Assistance will be gladly provided upon request for any applicant with sensory or non-sensory disabilities.
Fresh Consulting is a participating E-Verify company.
Compensation offered will be determined by factors such as location, level, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Range $100/hr – $125/hr.