Fresh Consulting is a design-led, software development and hardware engineering company, offering end-to-end digital services to help companies innovate. We bring together amazing UX designers, sophisticated developers, digital strategists, and top-notch engineers to help companies create fresh experiences that connect humans, systems, and machines. We’ve been growing fast and need someone to help us continue to manage the delivery of high-quality work in a fast-paced environment. See more at freshconsulting.com
• Will provide a key function for the Signal Integrity Lab team through definitive SI test expertise and will be responsible for an exciting, cutting-edge family of products.
• Additionally, this detail-oriented engineer will prepare and schedule test programs.
• Debugging test setups
• Reworking PCB level
• Maintaining suitable test equipment
• Working productively and seamlessly as a member of a skilled team of Signal Integrity design and test professionals
• Include performing Signal Integrity test procedures required for the high-speed bus standards on each product.
• Determining the correct test setup and measurements required, ensuring that the tests are performed correctly, testing the product and completing the necessary paperwork, selecting and maintaining test equipment.
• Establishing, implementing, coordinating and executing Signal Integrity test plans throughout the development cycle of a product, tracking the new developments in the industry with respect to SI compliance requirements and maintaining documentation.
• Creating test plans and performing tests as per industry standards
• Writing test reports
• Developing test procedures for Signal Integrity testing
• Tracking the new developments in the high-speed industry with respect to Signal Integrity compliance requirements
• 5+ years’ experience
• 5+ years’ experience using high speed test equipment like TDR/VNA/AWG/BERT/Oscilloscope/Spectrum Analyzer.
• Familiar with PCB Test procedures for different standards which includes MIPI, USB3, DP, DDRx , PCIe, etc.
• Creative to perform measurements/characterization in non-ideal scenarios where probing signal is challenging.
• Familiar with outside compliance lab test setup and test procedures
• Familiar with protocol analysis tools is plus.
• Understanding and experience with TDR measurements
• Experience with High Bandwidth scope measurement
• Experience with the VNA measurements and solid understanding of frequency domain measurement fundamentals (s-parameters)
• Perform core function to provide support for Signal Integrity measurement to EE team.
• Characterize custom cables/connectors/PCB channels using TDR/VNAs
• Maintain and check Test equipment calibration.
• Explore different solutions to perform complex measurements
• Work with instrument suppliers to resolve issues related to test setups
• Keep up with industry and Familiarize with new standards coming up and provide recommendation to buy/upgrade test equipment to meet project needs
• Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
• Strong organization and documentation skills
• Hardware re-working and soldering expertise
• Experience and dexterity with pico-probing/board probing station for VNA measurements
• PDN measurements with VNA and/or scope required
• Experience with Agilent’s PLTS software
• Understanding of high-speed signal interface standards such as USB2/3, DP, HDMI, etc.
• Experience with BERT and Logic Analyzer, but not required
• Team orientation with superior interpersonal awareness
Education: BSEE, MSEE preferred.
-Work on engineering and research assignments with F500 companies and startups.
-The relationships that we have created with our clients are one of a kind.
-We help solve problems in many technologies focusing on R&D, product development, and manufacturing.
-We work at the most cutting-edge and latest technologies from AR/VR to Autonomous technologies.
-Closely working with our clients, we believe that long term investments are extremely important to maintain the culture we together have created.
We’re a handpicked team of Engineers, digital strategist, designers, and developers united together in creating a fresh experience. Whether we are strategizing, designing, developing, or analyzing, our integrated team works as an extension of yours to improve your impact, your usability, and your customer conversion. In the process, we collaborate with you to get to know your business, understand your industry, and incorporate your big ideas into memorable experiences that keep your customers coming back for more.
Benefits- Employee benefits at 100% including PTO, holiday pay, 401K Plan and much more!