Service Delivery Program Manager (Biometrics/ID/KYC/Cybersecurity/Payments)
Title: Service Delivery PM (Biometrics/ID/KYC/Cybersecurity/Payments)
Location: U.S, preferably in WA, CA, TX, NJ, NY, IL. This is a remote position with visits to the office 2-3 times a month
Candidate must be a U.S person.
Fresh in partnership with a global technology leader delivering solutions and services to customers around the world including solutions for the Safer Cities, Smart Transport, Payments, and Biometrics sectors is looking to add a Service Delivery Manager “SDM” to the team.
We help customers gain greater business value from their technology investments, by delivering end-to-end technology solutions, business and IT transformation consultancy, professional services, communications solutions, application and solutions development and infrastructure and applications managed services and support.
Due to ongoing growth of our biometrics business, we are seeking a Service Delivery Manager for a permanent full-time role to join our team in the U.S to support delivery of solutions to our North American customers.
– The role is responsible for the overall service delivery/performance of each account in their portfolio/region.
– You will work closely with the biometrics service delivery and product teams to ensure that contracted Service Level Agreements are met, efficiencies are identified, and to drive the business objectives established for the accounts.
– The role is responsible for ensuring that the biometrics services are aligned with the customer’s strategy, goals, and objectives while ensuring the services are provided in a timely and cost-effective manner.
– You will have the opportunity to be instrumental in defining and creating new processes to deliver specific outcomes for a new client while improving existing systems.
– Manage service delivery to customers to deliver contracted service commitments.
– Work closely with managers, team leaders and technical service staff to ensure the service delivery objectives are met.
– Contribute to the continual improvement of Service Delivery standards & practices for the customer contract.
– Engage with the customer to identify project and service opportunities.
– Form strong relationships with customers, building an understanding of their requirements and business drivers.
– Contract-manage the services to ensure they are delivered within the scope of the contract and negotiate contract variations as required.
– Define requirements for new services as part of an IT service strategy.
– Financially manage service risks, control service costs & improve productivity of the contract.
– Provide ongoing feedback to biometrics product teams to improve products and services.
– 7-10+ proven experience as PM in a services environment.
– Experience with risk mitigation, project schedule, budget and scoping.
– Experience with biometrics, identity management, security/KYC, fraud protection, cybersecurity systems, software and hardware etc.
– Proven experience in delivery services into large account majors.
– Significant competency in managing and progressing service teams.
– Strong experience in negotiating with others, both internal and external stakeholders.
– Experience in contract management – preferably services contracts which consist of IT support and asset services.
– Good understanding of the sales process (lead identification, qualification through to closure.
– Ability to effectively communicate with all levels within the business (Executive through to technical teams).
– Ability to influence others and present compelling proposals.
Education: BCSE, BSEE, B.S Applied Sciences or Physics or any engineering field. MBA is a huge plus.
Equal employment opportunity: All qualified persons will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, familial status, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability for which a reasonable accommodation can be made, or any other status protected by law. Assistance will be gladly provided upon request for any applicant with sensory or non-sensory disabilities.
*Fresh Consulting is an E-Verify participating company
The range for this position is $65 to $80/hr