Fresh Consulting is a design-led, software development and hardware engineering company, offering end-to-end digital services to help companies innovate. We bring together amazing UX designers, sophisticated developers, digital strategists, and top-notch engineers to help companies create fresh experiences that connect humans, systems, and machines. We’ve been growing fast and need someone to help us continue to manage the delivery of high-quality work in a fast-paced environment. See more at freshconsulting.com
Visit freshconsulting.com/portfolio to see our project work across several industries.
Title: Senior Software Engineer
Duration: Project – Long-Term Vendor Role
Location: Bothell, WA
Benefits: Employee benefits at 100% including Medical, PTO, Holiday Pay, 401K Plan and much more!
Hours: Minimum 40 Hours/Week
- We are looking for a talented Software Engineer to join our cross-functional engineering team designing instrumentation to aid in cutting-edge scientific research.
- You will be part of an innovative software team that develops software that accepts information from the instrument and visualizes the data while running analysis and providing information to the researcher.
- You will be working closely with both the hardware engineering team developing the instrument and the biologists defining the problems the instrument and software are intended to solve.
- Perform all phases of software development including design, implementation, testing, integration, maintenance of software for the company’s cell analysis instruments
- Development and support of GUI, analysis, communications, and instrument control software and firmware
- Integration of algorithms & mathematical functions for identification and quantification of data collected by instruments
- Interact with biologists to translate scientific research needs into instrument user stories and requirements
- 8+ years experience developing commercially released applications using C#
- Expert C# skills, including writing real-time multi-threaded software with tasks
- Strong working knowledge of .NET framework and core
- A passion for writing clean code and following best practices
- Working knowledge of WPF/XAML preferred
- Strong knowledge of design patterns and best practices
- Unit Testing and TDD experience
- Team player and clear communicator
- Technical leadership skills preferred
- Docker experience is a plus
- GPU programming experience is a plus
- Machine learning experience is a plus
- Biology/Math/Statistics background
- Cloud development experience is a plus
- Nuget experience is a plus
– Work on engineering and research assignments with F500 companies and startups.
– The relationships that we have created with our clients are one of a kind.
– We help solve problems in many technologies focusing on R&D, product development, and manufacturing.
– We work at the most cutting-edge and latest technologies from AR/VR to Autonomous technologies.
– Closely working with our clients, we believe that long term investments are extremely important to maintain the culture we together have created.
We’re a handpicked team of Engineers, digital strategist, designers, and developers united together in creating a fresh experience. Whether we are strategizing, designing, developing, or analyzing, our integrated team works as an extension of yours to improve your impact, your usability, and your customer conversion. In the process, we collaborate with you to get to know your business, understand your industry, and incorporate your big ideas into memorable experiences that keep your customers coming back for more.
Fresh Consulting is a participating E-Verify company.