Fresh Consulting is a design-led, software development and hardware engineering company, offering end-to-end digital services to help companies innovate. We bring together amazing UX designers, sophisticated developers, digital strategists, and top-notch engineers to help companies create fresh experiences that connect humans, systems, and machines. We’ve been growing fast and need someone to help us continue to manage the delivery of high-quality work in a fast-paced environment.
See more at freshconsulting.com
Visit freshconsulting.com/portfolio to see our project work across several industries.
View and apply to all jobs – https://freshconsulting.applytojob.com/apply/ or visit freshconsulting.com/careers
Title: Senior Software Engineer (Unreal & HPC)
Duration: 1 year with high possibly of extension
Location: Onsite in Redmond, WA or New York, NY or Houston, TX, Los Angeles, CA or San Diego, CA
Benefits: Employee benefits at 100% including Medical, PTO, Holiday Pay, 401K Plan and much more!
Hours: Minimum 40 Hours/Week
– Work cross functional role to support several efforts that leverage computational physics, scientific computing, and computer vision.
– Software development in C++ /python.
– Research and implement state of the art algorithms for physics simulations.
– Provide support with research infrastructure.
– Will help tackle implementation and work with researchers to take ideas from concept to reality.
– Experience with software engineering and computational mathematics, ideally with a strong background in physics simulations and computer graphics.
– Knowledge of numerical methods for PDEs, time integrators, numerical linear algebra, numerical optimization, and high-performance computing.
– Experience with scientific computing, numerical linear algebra, optimization, and PDEs
– Strong C++ software development
– Experience with high performance computing (SIMD, GPU).
– Experience with game engines (eg. Unreal).
– Experience with deep learning libraries (eg. PyTorch).
– Experience with computer vision/object detection.
– Python (and Python/C++ binding) development experience.
Education: MS or PhD in Computational Mathematics, Computer Science, or relevant field.
***Must be authorized to work with no visa transfer or sponsorship now or in the future***
– Work on engineering and research assignments with F500 companies and startups.
– The relationships that we have created with our clients are one of a kind.
– We help solve problems in many technologies focusing on R&D, product development, and manufacturing.
– We work at the most cutting-edge and latest technologies from AR/VR to Autonomous technologies.
– Closely working with our clients, we believe that long term investments are extremely important to maintain the culture we together have created.
We’re a handpicked team of Engineers, digital strategist, designers, and developers united
together in creating a fresh experience. Whether we are strategizing, designing, developing, or analyzing, our integrated team works as an extension of yours to improve your impact, your usability, and your customer conversion. In the process, we collaborate with you to get to know your business, understand your industry, and incorporate your big ideas into memorable experiences that keep your customers coming back for more.
Fresh Consulting is a participating E-Verify company.