Senior Software Engineer
Fresh Consulting is a design-led, software development and hardware engineering company, offering end-to-end digital services to help companies innovate. We bring together amazing UX designers, sophisticated developers, digital strategists, and top-notch engineers to help companies create fresh experiences that connect humans, systems, and machines. We’ve been growing fast and need someone to help us continue to manage the delivery of high-quality work in a fast-paced environment.
See more at freshconsulting.com Visit freshconsulting.com/portfolio to see our project work across several industries.
View and apply to all jobs – https://freshconsulting.applytojob.com/apply/ or visit freshconsulting.com/careers
Title: Senior Software Engineer
Duration: 1 year with possible extension
Location: Onsite Redmond, WA
Benefits: Employee benefits at 100% including Medical, PTO, Holiday Pay, 401K Plan, and much more!
Hours: Minimum 40 Hours/Week
– You will be responsible for developing software that automates hardware systems to enable data collection.
– C++ & Python debugging, understanding different kinds of error analysis, and communicating with other Research Engineers and Scientists.
– Writing SW that interfaces with HW.
– Design and execute experiments to validate product quality and investigate HW/SW issues.
– Design and commission automation procedures for experiments.
– Perform device calibration with proprietary equipment.
– Commission and operate complex measurement and test equipment
– Documentation of various processes and techniques with help from the core team.
– Strong programming skills in languages such as C++ and Python.
– Experience working with hardware components and interfacing with firmware.
– Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
– Strong problem-solving and analytical skills and attention to detail.
– Strong testing and debugging skills
– Requirements gathering skills
– Excellent communication skills
– Robot control or mechatronics experience. In particular: Controlling linear motion stages or Controlling robot arms.
– Knowledge about camera optics and acquisition settings.
– Experience with VR or AR systems.
– Statistical data analysis and visualization.
– Experience with interfacing with HW, such as a Raspberry Pi.
Education: BSCSE or related.
– Work on engineering and research assignments with F500 companies and startups.
– The relationships that we have created with our clients are one of a kind.
– We help solve problems in many technologies focusing on R&D, product development, and manufacturing.
– We work with the most cutting-edge and latest technologies from AR/VR to Autonomous technologies.
– Closely working with our clients, we believe that long-term investments are extremely important to maintain the culture we together have created.
We’re a handpicked team of Engineers, digital strategists, designers, and developers united together in creating a fresh experience. Whether we are strategizing, designing, developing, or analyzing, our integrated team works as an extension of yours to improve your impact, your usability, and your customer conversion. In the process, we collaborate with you to get to know your business, understand your industry, and incorporate your big ideas into memorable experiences that keep your customers coming back for more.
Equal employment opportunity: All qualified persons will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, familial status, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability for which a reasonable accommodation can be made or any other status protected by law. Assistance will be gladly provided upon request for any applicant with sensory or non-sensory disabilities.
Fresh Consulting is a participating E-Verify company.
Compensation offered will be determined by factors such as location, level, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Range $70/hr – $90/hr.