Fresh Consulting is a design-led, software development and hardware engineering company, offering end-to-end digital services to help companies innovate. We bring together amazing UX designers, sophisticated developers, digital strategists, and top-notch engineers to help companies create fresh experiences that connect humans, systems, and machines. We’ve been growing fast and need someone to help us continue to manage the delivery of high-quality work in a fast-paced environment. See more at freshconsulting.com
– Maintain/improve existing system which includes a NoC, IP blocks partially done in RTL and partially done in HLS.
– Review existing IP blocks which have integrated DMA RTL, HLS Compute RTL & Controller RTL.
– Update DMA RTL blocks as necessary after review with researchers.
– Update APB based register RTL generated by a tool after changing register specs.
– Develop new DMA RTL in coordination with researchers, based on existing DMA RTL.
– Replace existing RISC-V core with Sifive E34 processor core and verify with help of researchers.
– Update NoC specification and regenerate NoC RTL (generated by a GUI tool, new input entered).
– Maintain/improve FPGA build system which includes the top level developed above.
– Integrate infra to existing system and sensor interfaces to existing top level block.
– 5+ years digital design.
– SystemVerilog RTL design experience.
– Experience with Xilinx FPGA design flow with Vivado, ability to use Xilinx IP blocks.
– Experience with UVM based testing and ability to write new tests with UVM.
Education: BSEE, or higher.
-Work on engineering and research assignments with F500 companies and startups.
-The relationships that we have created with our clients are one of a kind.
-We help solve problems in many technologies focusing on R&D, product development, and manufacturing.
-We work at the most cutting-edge and latest technologies from AR/VR to Autonomous technologies.
-Closely working with our clients, we believe that long term investments are extremely important to maintain the culture we together have created.
We’re a handpicked team of Engineers, digital strategist, designers, and developers united together in creating a fresh experience. Whether we are strategizing, designing, developing, or analyzing, our integrated team works as an extension of yours to improve your impact, your usability, and your customer conversion. In the process, we collaborate with you to get to know your business, understand your industry, and incorporate your big ideas into memorable experiences that keep your customers coming back for more.
Benefits- Employee benefits at 100% including PTO, holiday pay, 401K Plan and much more!