Fresh Consulting is a design-led, software development and hardware engineering company, offering end-to-end digital services to help companies innovate. We bring together amazing UX designers, sophisticated developers, digital strategists, and top-notch engineers to help companies create fresh experiences that connect humans, systems, and machines. We’ve been growing fast and need someone to help us continue to manage the delivery of high-quality work in a fast-paced environment.
See more at freshconsulting.com Visit freshconsulting.com/portfolio to see our project work across several industries.
View and apply to all jobs – https://freshconsulting.applytojob.com/apply/ or visit freshconsulting.com/careers
Title: Senior Project Coordinator (Software-AI/CV/ML)
Duration: 1 year with possible extension
Location: Onsite Burlingame, CA
Benefits: Employee benefits at 100% including Medical, PTO, Holiday Pay, 401K Plan and much more!
Hours: Minimum 40 Hours/Week
Proof of vaccination is required.
• Support project manager and project teams on a project and ensure that no resources are being allocated to unnecessary tasks and that all aspects of the project are completed as quickly as possible.
• Establishes and assembles project teams, and coordinates activities.
• Develops detailed work plans, project estimates, status reports, project tracking and analysis.
• Performs economic and other analysis as required to achieve the best least cost.
• Manages critical milestones throughout the project to ensure the best customer experience.
• Setup and Maintain Project Dashboards.
• Setup and Maintain Project Wiki & Documentation.
• Tracking project metrics (operational, KPIs, etc,) and reporting on them.
• Work with CV/ML technology teams to build AR/VR products.
• 5+ years experience working with AI/ML/CV software engineers.
• Verbal and written communication skills, multi-tasking, customer service skills and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
• Ability to keep information organized and confidential.
• Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Education: Bachelors degree or equivalent experience. CV/ML/AI certification is preferred.
– Work on engineering and research assignments with F500 companies and startups.
– The relationships that we have created with our clients are one of a kind.
– We help solve problems in many technologies focusing on R&D, product development, and manufacturing.
– We work at the most cutting-edge and latest technologies from AR/VR to Autonomous technologies.
– Closely working with our clients, we believe that long term investments are extremely important to maintain the culture we together have created.
We’re a handpicked team of Engineers, digital strategist, designers, and developers united together in creating a fresh experience. Whether we are strategizing, designing, developing, or analyzing, our integrated team works as an extension of yours to improve your impact, your usability, and your customer conversion. In the process, we collaborate with you to get to know your business, understand your industry, and incorporate your big ideas into memorable experiences that keep your customers coming back for more.
Equal employment opportunity: All qualified persons will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, familial status, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability for which a reasonable accommodation can be made or any other status protected by law. Assistance will be gladly provided upon request for any applicant with sensory or non-sensory disabilities.
Fresh Consulting is a participating E-Verify company.