Fresh Consulting is a design-led, software development and hardware engineering company, offering end-to-end digital services to help companies innovate. We bring together amazing UX designers, sophisticated developers, digital strategists, and top-notch engineers to help companies create fresh experiences that connect humans, systems, and machines. We’ve been growing fast and need someone to help us continue to manage the delivery of high-quality work in a fast-paced environment. See more at freshconsulting.com
A Senior Producer at Fresh Consulting is a leader and mentor within the Production team, which is part of the overall Product Management and Project Management disciplines (PM).. They are expected to not only perform the duties of a Producer with confidence, but to provide leadership for other PMs and employees working on projects. They must be willing to teach and guide team members and bring their past experience to the company at large. They are able to handle an entire client relationship, looking for opportunities both for new business and to show and extract value within a client organization. A Senior Producer has domain knowledge of creative and technical arenas to such an extent they are trusted to represent those disciplines in a time of need.
The Senior Producer initiates, maintains and manages the client’s projects on an ongoing and project basis. They direct and coordinate the day-to-day efforts on assigned accounts.
- Sound and responsible project management and planning.
- Proper and innovative execution of work in all areas on schedule.
- A consistently superior creative product.
- A technically sound delivery.
- Value for our clients, and efficiency for the organization
- Create project scope documentation, budgets, work plans, and realistic schedules for project needs with input from collaborating teams.
- Coordinate contractual needs with Fresh Portland’s Managing Director, sales, and legal
- Manages internal and external needs and clearly communicates expectations in a timely fashion.
- Monitors requests that are out of scope and initiates additional estimates and approvals as needed.
- Provides leadership within the company on a project-by-project basis and monitors scope against a variety of factors.
- Maintains updated budget status documents on assigned projects and communicates status of each project to Senior Management and clients to ensure that projects remain on track and run smoothly.
- Functions as the primary source of client communication using project management tools so that all team members are kept in the loop on project needs and status.
- Educates clients and manages their needs and expectations.
- Helps communicate internal goals in a way that aligns with client’s goals.
- Drive projects to completion, satisfying internal creative and technical goals, while keeping the team excited and motivated.
- Acts as a leader on the team, providing guidance and mentorship, in conjunction and at the direction of the Managing Director and other practice leaders, on process and skills development
- Manage assigned projects, involved with client projects from start to finish, ensuring successful project completion against deadlines, budgets, and creative expectations.
- Provide and maintain projects status – liaising with Project Managers, development teams, designers and commercial staff to provide accurate updates of project statuses.
- Project quality assurance – testing and review of output, reviewing outputted deliverables against scope
- Asset Management, sourcing through final delivery.
- Initiates and leads all appropriate project meetings.
Financial & Administrative
- Monitor all internal and external costs for assigned projects.
- Creates and maintains all project backup, status reports, PO’s, estimates, schedules, change orders, technical and production specs, and any other associated backup.
- Manage external contractors on assigned projects – create purchase orders, monitor actual vs. budgeted costs.
- Coordinates with Managing Director and Operations Manager, HR, and legal, on external contractor agreements, including NDA’s and Statements of Work.
- Manage the production of client presentations and materials.
- Manage internal projects and assist in preparing materials for creative presentations and meetings.
- Works with the Finance department to insure proper billing and invoicing.
- Reviews WIPs and final billing reports, reports any discrepancies to senior leadership.
- Strong business and personal ethics.
- Identifies areas of value in client organization, and flags with senior leadership as appropriate
- 3-10 years producer or project management experience in advertising/marketing industry
- Extensive Experience on digital projects, particularly in product development
- Proficiency in MS Office and Google Drive applications
- Experience with project management tools such as Basecamp and Trello
- Experience with Arduino, Raspberry Pi, NUC and similar systems a plus
- Assertive conflict-resolution and problem-solving skills.
- Clear and concise communication in both written and verbal form
- Ability to be diplomatic or firm when necessary in order to drive business forward or obtain results
- Highly detail oriented and able to work autonomously
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and tight deadlines with confidence and ease
- Ability to prioritize and organize workload across multiple groups
*This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
At Fresh Consulting, we strive to hire a workforce representative of the communities we serve, understanding that a diverse workforce strengthens our organization. We value diversity and support a positive and welcoming environment where all of our employees can thrive.
Equal employment opportunity: All qualified persons will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, familial status, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability for which a reasonable accommodation can be made or any other status protected by law. Assistance will be gladly provided upon request for any applicant with sensory or non-sensory disabilities.
*Fresh Consulting is a participating E-Verify company.