Are you an experienced .Net Web Developer that wants to work in an amazing environment with a team of talented and creative professionals? If so, read on!
Who we are:
Fresh Consulting is a design-led, software and hardware development company, offering end-to-end technological services to help companies innovate. We bring together amazing UX designers, sophisticated developers, digital strategists, and top-notch engineers to help companies create fresh experiences that connect humans, systems, and machines. We’ve been growing fast and need someone to help us continue to manage the delivery of high-quality work in a fast-paced environment. See more at freshconsulting.com
What we need:
We are looking for a Senior .Net Web Developer to join our growing team. Our collaborative team of consultants delivers results across multiple verticals and technology platforms to mid-size and enterprise clients. At Fresh Consulting you will experience a dynamic work environment with a talented team, excellent benefits, and an innovative culture.
- Design and develop websites for client and internal projects (web apps, e-commerce, marketing/campaign websites, etc.)
- Consult on client project goals (best practices, conversion, Usability, UI / UX)
- Handle multiple client and internal projects simultaneously
- Strong Web Programming and Development experience with .Net Core or .Net Framework (.Net Core Preferred)
- Experience with Source Code Management: Git, SVN, etc.
- Experience with Object Oriented Programming
- Experience with third-party APIs (JSON, XML, AJAX)
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, small team environment
- Ability to communicate to diverse business and technical audiences
- Analytical skills, ability to “think outside the box” and move concepts to implementation
- Ability to take ownership of the tasks/projects assigned
- High attention to detail and personal organization skills
- Dedication to produce clean code that validates and follows industry coding style standards
- Excellent organization and communication skill, both verbal and written
- Ability to coach and mentor other developers.
- Debugging and problem-solving skills
- Some experience with cross-browser, platform, and device manual/automation testing
- Basic knowledge of terminal commands
- Basic knowledge of SEO, News, Microformats
- Experience with optimizing website performance
- Additional back-end programming languages: PHP, Ruby on Rails, Python, etc.
- Experience with Cloud IAAS/SASS Platforms: AWS, Azure, GCP
- Experience with Database: MySQL, MS SQL, etc.
- Experience with CSS pre-processors: LESS and Sass
- Strong UI / UX skill and understanding of Usability
- Some experience with front-end frameworks: Twitter Bootstrap, Material UI, etc.
- Experience with development tools: Grunt, Bower, node, etc.
- Experience with web fonts and icon fonts
A minimum of a Bachelor Degree in the areas of Computer Science, engineering, mathematics, statistics, social sciences or business/marketing or related fields.
*Fresh Consulting is a participating E-Verify Company.