Who you are:
You are an experienced mobile developer with a passion for delivering value to customers through leveraging the latest technologies in a simple, sustainable, scalability and secure way. You want to work with an amazing team that relentlessly focuses on solving real problems in the world. You enjoy raising the bar for creative, technical, and simple solutions that deliver value to companies. If so, read on!
Who we are:
We’re a fast paced, design-led, software development and hardware engineering organization, offering end-to-end services to help companies innovate. We bring together amazing UX designers, sophisticated developers, digital strategists, and top-notch engineers to help companies create fresh experiences that connect humans, systems, and machines. We’ve been growing fast and need someone to help us deliver high quality work in a fast-paced environment. See more at freshconsulting.com
What we need:
We are looking for a well rounded Sr. Mobile Developer who is well versed in the latest mobile technologies and industry trends, a self-starter who can drive projects end-to-end and someone who is excited about the opportunity to collaborate with designers in a fast growing design-led organization.
This individual will be responsible for developing native and hybrid mobile apps across multiple verticals and technology platforms for mid-to-large scale companies. Additionally, Sr. Mobile Developers will be responsible for growing and cultivating developer talent through mentorship programs.
- Develop, test and launch scalable mobile apps
- Work with and enhance iOS and Android native and hybrid mobile apps
- Consult on client projects to make recommendations on the technology stack, development workflow, QA process, deployment strategy, etc.
- Handle multiple client and internal projects simultaneously
- Stay current on latest technologies and best practices
- 5+ years of software development experience
- 2+ years experience in a native mobile language such as Objective C/Swift or Kotlin/Java
- 1+ year experience in hybrid mobile technologies such as Ionic or React Native
- Experience working with Cocoapods, Carthage, Maven or Gradle
- Understanding of MVC and MVVM architecture patterns
- Understanding of data streams and garbage collection processes of native mobile apps
- Familiarity with concepts such as Observables, Coroutines, Delegates, Protocols and Message Passing
- Experience setting up and deploying mobile apps through a CI/CD pipeline
- Experience building secure apps using modern security principles
- Experience with writing mobile unit test cases
- Experience collaborating with and troubleshooting technical issues with client teams
- Strong ability to communicate with customers both business and technical audiences
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment
- Creative analytical skills – ability to “think outside the box” and move from concept to implementation
- Understanding of software architecture, data structures and algorithms
- Experience writing user stories and driving roadmap for development teams to follow
- Experience working with web APIs
- Experience working with back-end frameworks
- Strong UI/UX skills and understanding of usability concepts
*Fresh Consulting is a participating E-Verify company