Fresh Consulting is a design-led, software development and hardware engineering company, offering end-to-end digital services to help companies innovate. We bring together amazing UX designers, sophisticated developers, digital strategists, and top-notch engineers to help companies create fresh experiences that connect humans, systems, and machines. We’ve been growing fast and need someone to help us continue to manage the delivery of high-quality work in a fast-paced environment.
See more at freshconsulting.com
Visit freshconsulting.com/portfolio to see our project work across several industries.
View and apply to all jobs – https://freshconsulting.applytojob.com/apply/ or visit freshconsulting.com/careers
Title: Senior Mechanical Engineer
Duration: 6 months ~1 year contract (potential to hire)
Location: Onsite Bothell, WA with some remote flexibility
Benefits: Employee benefits at 100% including Medical, PTO, Holiday Pay, 401K Plan, and much more!
Hours: Minimum 40 Hours/Week
- Designs complex RF products at both POC level and manufacturing level Product Design Process.
- Support personnel in the preparation of detailed design, design testing and prototype fabrication
- Hands on engineering work utilizing standard techniques, processes and procedures typically utilized in product development
- Conduct feasibility studies and test new modified designs
- Independently devise new approaches and solutions to solve problems
- Review work at appropriate milestones to ensure that overall objectives are being met
- 7-10+ years of mechanical engineering experience for telecommunications or wireless products.
- Experience with rapid prototyping techniques translatable to high volume production.
- Excellent 3D CAD/PDM/PLM skill set – Solidworks highly preferred, Creo/Pro-Engineer acceptable.
- Excellent working knowledge of GD&T per ASME Y14.5, DFM and DFA.
- Experience with Electro-Mechanical packaging and RF shielding design
- Advanced design experience with injection molding and alike forming of plastic.
- Advanced design experience with stamped and formed metal, extruded parts, metal casting and machining
- Ability to multi-task, work quickly and accurately
- Able to work cross-functionally with Electrical, RF engineers, PCB Design and Supply Chain
- Experience creating complete design/documentation packages for production
- Ability to work in a team setting to carry a design from concept/POC level to manufacturing release
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot design issues as they arise
- Able to organize design reviews and lead technical discussions, and prepare concisely written reports and presentations
- RF antenna/wireless product development experience.
- Advanced thermal analysis/simulation experience
- FEA simulation experience
- Experience managing mechanical design projects
- Experience with product acceptance and qualification testing, especially for Telecom equipment
- Experience performing tolerance analysis, using RSS and/or Monte Carlo techniques
- Design for environmental and standards testing such as IP65-IP68, NEBS, or GR-1089 or GR-3108
Education: BSME/MSME or related
– Work on engineering and research assignments with F500 companies and startups.
– The relationships that we have created with our clients are one of a kind.
– We help solve problems in many technologies focusing on R&D, product development, and manufacturing.
– We work with the most cutting-edge and latest technologies from AR/VR to Autonomous technologies.
– Closely working with our clients, we believe that long-term investments are extremely important to maintain the culture we together have created.
We’re a handpicked team of Engineers, digital strategists, designers, and developers united together to create a fresh experience. Whether we are strategizing, designing, developing, or analyzing, our integrated team works as an extension of yours to improve your impact, your usability, and your customer conversion. In the process, we collaborate with you to get to know your business, understand your industry, and incorporate your big ideas into memorable experiences that keep your customers coming back for more.
Equal employment opportunity: All qualified persons will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, familial status, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability for which a reasonable accommodation can be made or any other status protected by law. Assistance will be gladly provided upon request for any applicant with sensory or non-sensory disabilities.
Fresh Consulting is a participating E-Verify company.
Compensation offered will be determined by factors such as location, level, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Range $70hr – $85/hr.