We are Fresh. Together let’s build the future. With partners and clients, we practice strategy, design, development, and engineering to harness the power of technology and create what’s next.
Our cross-disciplinary approach blends human ingenuity and technology, empowering us to meet uncertainty with confidence. What got us to today won’t get us to tomorrow, so we test our assumptions and always strive for growth. From the products we build to the partners we collaborate with, we believe people make the difference.
And we do so as a workforce representative of the communities we serve, understanding that a diverse workforce strengthens our organization. We value diversity and support a positive and welcoming environment where all of our employees can thrive.
Why join Fresh?
We are tech industry veterans in software, hardware, strategy, and design who are pooling our skills to build the future we want to live in. We are solving real-world problems for people by leveraging robotics, machine learning, and computer vision, among other technologies, with an eye toward the end-to-end user experience. Our team is agile, diverse, and driven. We believe that the best way to solve complicated, dynamic problems is collaboratively and respectfully. Most of all, we were built from the start as a modern, high-performance services partner that puts people — from our employees to our partners to our clients to their customers, first.
What you’ll be doing?
As a Senior/Lead React Developer, you will apply your extensive knowledge of software development to manage software tasks associated with developing, debugging or designing software applications. To accomplish this, you bring a thoughtful and consultative approach to the job. To clients, you will convey an understanding of Fresh’s complete value across product and service design, strategy, and technology. In this role, you will:
- Develop, test, and launch scalable web apps
- Work with and enhance web apps
- Consult on client projects to make recommendations
- Stay current on the latest technologies and best practices
We want you to have:
- 6+ years of software development experience
- 5+ years experience in React
- Experience working with package managers like NPM or Yarn
- Understanding of RESTful API’s, promises, and coroutines
- Familiarity with concepts such as hooks, lifecycle methods, RXJS, state management, etc
- Experience with writing unit test cases
- Experience with the cross-browser, platform, and device manual/automation testing
- Experience collaborating with and troubleshooting technical issues with client teams
- Ability to communicate with customers both business and technical audiences
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment
- Creative analytical skills – ability to “think outside the box” and move from concept to implementation
- *NOTE*: DoD Clearance is required or you must be willing to obtain security clearance within 2 weeks of hire.
It would be a bonus if you had:
- Understanding of software architecture, data structures, and algorithms
- Experience working in NodeJS
- Experience working with back-end frameworks
- Strong UI/UX skills and understanding of usability concepts
- Prior experience in a creative agency or consultancy work setting
We’re big believers in empowering our team to do their best work by offering:
- High integrity, values-driven Executive Leadership Team
- Competitive salary and benefits plan
- HSA / HRA Options to Medical Plans
- Employee Insurance premiums paid by Fresh
- Competitive time-off plans
- Wellness program
- 401K with partial matching
- Training and development programs
- Daily catered lunch
- Partnerships with interesting and engaging clients who align with our values
- Fun and collaborative work environment with a focus on growth
Equal employment opportunity: All qualified persons will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, familial status, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability for which a reasonable accommodation can be made or any other status protected by law. Assistance will be gladly provided upon request for any applicant with sensory or non-sensory disabilities.
*Fresh Consulting is an E-Verify participating company
*This position will require a U.S. public trust approval in this specific project
See Fresh in action