Fresh Consulting is a design-led, software development and hardware engineering company, offering end-to-end digital services to help companies innovate. We bring together amazing UX designers, sophisticated developers, digital strategists, and top-notch engineers to help companies create fresh experiences that connect humans, systems, and machines. We’ve been growing fast and need someone to help us continue to manage the delivery of high-quality work in a fast-paced environment. See more at freshconsulting.com
Visit freshconsulting.com/portfolio to see our project work across several industries.
Title: Senior Labview Software Developer
Duration: ~ 2 years
Location: Redmond, WA
Benefits: Employee benefits at 100% including Medical, PTO, Holiday Pay, 401K Plan and much more!
Hours: Minimum 40 Hours/Week
– Responsible for the design, implementation, testing, deployment, and maintenance of LabVIEW based data acquisition and controls systems.
– Design and development based on National Instruments compact-DAQ, compact-RIO, and PXIe hardware.
– Development and support of new and existing LabVIEW applications, frameworks, and libraries within a team environment.
– Participate in the hardware/software build, installation, and verification activities
– Develop, simulate, and implement radio protocols at the PHY, MAC/Data Link.
– Design high speed digital and high bandwidth analog circuit schematics.
– Support RF PHY Design Verifications.
– 5+ years of experience in LabVIEW with knowledge of object oriented design, test automation, and component development
– Direct experience using National Instruments hardware
– NI TestStand sequence development, user interfaces, process model customization, and LabVIEW API
– Experience with LabVIEW Real-Time and application deployment
– Experience working with electrical control systems and sensors.
– Basic Knowledge of WiFi RF PHY Tests is required, Bluetooth knowledge is a plus.
– Strong LabVIEW Application development background for large scale project planning, developing, evaluation, troubleshooting and documentation.
– Support the latest 802.11 standards and also backward compatible to support the existing legacy controllers’ evaluation.
Education: BSEE or BSCSE, or 6-10 years of experience.
– Work on engineering and research assignments with F500 companies and startups.
– The relationships that we have created with our clients are one of a kind.
– We help solve problems in many technologies focusing on R&D, product development, and manufacturing.
– We work have the most cutting-edge and latest technologies from AR/VR to Autonomous technologies.
– Closely working with our clients, we believe that long term investments are extremely important to maintain the culture we together have created.
We’re a handpicked team of Engineers, digital strategist, designers, and developers united together in creating a fresh experience. Whether we are strategizing, designing, developing, or analyzing, our integrated team works as an extension of yours to improve your impact, your usability, and your customer conversion. In the process, we collaborate with you to get to know your business, understand your industry, and incorporate your big ideas into memorable experiences that keep your customers coming back for more.
Fresh Consulting is a participating E-Verify company.