Fresh Consulting is a design-led, software development and hardware engineering company, offering end-to-end digital services to help companies innovate.
We bring together amazing UX designers, sophisticated developers, digital strategists, and top-notch engineers to help companies create fresh experiences that connect humans, systems, and machines. We’ve been growing fast and need someone to help us continue to manage the delivery of high-quality work in a fast paced environment. See more at freshconsulting.com
- Design and develop websites for client and internal projects (web apps, e-commerce, marketing/campaign websites, etc)
- Consult on client project projects
- Handle multiple client and internal projects simultaneously
- Experience with CSS pre-processors: LESS and Sass
- Experience with front-end frameworks: Twitter Bootstrap, Foundation, etc
- Willingness to work with back-end frameworks: Laravel, Sitefinity, etc
- Dedication to produce clean code that validates and follows industry coding style standards
- Excellent organization and communication skill, both verbal and written
- Work collaboratively with a team
- Debugging and problem-solving skills
- Some experience with cross-browser, platform, and device manual/automation testing
- Basic knowledge of terminal commands
- Basic knowledge of SEO, hNews, Microformats
- Experience UI / UX skill and understanding of Usability
- Experience with optimizing website performance
- Experience with Git
- Experience with env management tools: Vagrant, Docker, MAMP
- Additional CMS experience: Magento, Drupal, Joomla
- Additional back-end programming languages: .NET, Ruby, Python, etc.
- Experience with Database: MySQL, MS SQL, etc.
- Experience with Node
- Experience with Webpack
- Experience with third-party APIs (JSON, XML, Ajax)
- Experience with web fonts
- Experience with Object Oriented Programming
A minimum of a Bachelor Degree required in the areas of Computer Science, engineering, mathematics, statistics, social sciences or business/marketing or related fields.