Fresh Consulting is a creative digital consulting firm located in Bellevue, WA. We design and develop fresh experiences to help our clients grow through online strategies and building new technologies. Because we partner with clients from concept to delivery, we execute with speed and agility.
- Design and develop websites for client and internal projects (web apps, e-commerce, marketing/campaign websites, etc)
- Consult on client project projects
- Handle multiple client and internal projects simultaneously
- Experience with CSS pre-processors: LESS and Sass
- Experience with front-end frameworks: Twitter Bootstrap, Foundation, etc
- Some experience with PHP
- Willingness to work with back-end frameworks: Laravel, Sitefinity, etc
- Dedication to produce clean code that validates and follows industry coding style standards
- Excellent organization and communication skill, both verbal and written
- Work collaboratively with a team
- Debugging and problem-solving skills
- Some experience with cross-browser, platform, and device manual/automation testing
- Basic knowledge of terminal commands
- Basic knowledge of SEO, hNews, Microformats
- Experience UI / UX skill and understanding of Usability
- Experience with optimizing website performance
- Experience with Git
- Experience with env management tools: Vagrant, Docker, MAMP
- Additional CMS experience: Magento, Drupal, Joomla
- Additional back-end programming languages: .NET, Ruby, Python, etc.
- Experience with Database: MySQL, MS SQL, etc.
- Experience with Node
- Experience with Webpack
- Experience with third-party APIs (JSON, XML, Ajax)
- Experience with web fonts
- Experience with Object Oriented Programming
A minimum of a Bachelor Degree required in the areas of Computer Science, engineering, mathematics, statistics, social sciences or business/marketing or related fields.
*Fresh Consulting is a participating E-Verify company.