As a full-service digital innovation consultancy, we help forward-thinking businesses create meaningful impact by integrating strategic design thinking with cutting-edge technology. Our fresh perspective and talented team helps you transform complex challenges into new opportunities for growth. From strategy to execution, our winning combination of innovative thinking, scientific design, sophisticated development, and advanced engineering ensure we’re delivering fresh value to help you grow. We operate at the intersection of technology, business, and design. Our multi-faceted teams and perspective deliver innovative experiences that people love. That’s what makes Fresh, fresh.
We’ve been growing fast and need someone to help us continue to deliver a high-quality experience in a fast-paced environment. See more at freshconsulting.com.
Senior iOS Developer
Are you a talented iOS Developer who wants to work on cutting edge projects? Our collaborative team of consultants delivers results across multiple verticals and technology platforms, and we need more iOS leadership. At Fresh Consulting you will experience a dynamic work environment with a talented team, excellent benefits, and truly an innovative culture.
- Design and develop iOS apps for client and internal projects
- Consult on client project goals (best practices, conversion, Usability, UI / UX)
- Handle multiple client and internal projects simultaneously
- Expert knowledge of Swift and Objective-C
- Experience with the latest iOS frameworks
- Experience with the MVC design patterns
- Experience with third-party APIs (JSON)
- Strong front-end development skills
- Strong UI / UX skill and understanding of Usability
- Some experience with Adobe Suite skills: Photoshop and Illustrator
- Dedication to produce clean code that validates and follows industry coding style standards
- Excellent organization and communication skill, both verbal and written
- Work collaboratively with a team
- Debugging and problem solving skills
- Basic knowledge of terminal commands
- Experience with Source Code Management: Git, SVN, etc.
- Experience with Cocoapods
A minimum of a Bachelor Degree in the areas of Computer Science, engineering, mathematics, statistics, social sciences or business/marketing or related fields. Advanced degrees are preferred such as MBA/MS
*Fresh Consulting is E-Verify participating company