fFresh Consulting is a design-led, software development and hardware engineering company, offering end-to-end digital services to help companies innovate. We bring together amazing UX designers, sophisticated developers, digital strategists, and top-notch engineers to help companies create fresh experiences that connect humans, systems, and machines. We have been growing fast and need someone to help us continue to manage the delivery of high-quality work in a fast-paced environment. See more at freshconsulting.com.
Our Senior Engagement Managers (Sr EMs) are the key to operating as a successful Vendor Managed
Service (VMS). Owning an entire branch of our VMS for the Client, they will serve as the Lead and
Technical Program Manager for our vendors. Our Sr EM’s will foster strong relationships with the Client
and the Vendors, in their branch, to drive project scopes, deliverables, and timelines to ensure success
for the Client. This will come with constant coordination and collaboration between the Client and the
We will look to the Sr EM’s to provide Leadership, Technical Knowledge, and overall Guidance to Leads
and other Engagement Managers. Because the Sr EMs own and drive the branch, they will have the
most knowledge around the Client projects and the inner workings of each team. They will work to stay
in constant sync with Leadership Teams for both Fresh and the Client, reporting up, and out, overall
feedback, changes, successes, and challenges with the branch and all of its projects. Using their strong
technical knowledge and skills in interpersonal relationships and communication, they will be a crucial
link in the VMS operation.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Below are some of the roles and responsibilities at a high level, but not limited to:
● Scope the level of effort of Fresh resources.
● Manage timelines and work to provide meaningful deliverables.
● Reports on project status.
● Generate documentation of processes and projects.
● Point of Contact for assigned vendors and the relationships with client.
● Support team escalations, resolutions, and overall feedback.
● Recognize upcoming changes and growth of the team.
● Work with Engagement Manager’s to enforce compliance and policies around client’s SoW,
VMS, and overall Fresh business needs.
● 5+ years of experience in Program Management.
● Deep technical knowledge of Electronics, Hardware, and Research and/or Development
● Organizational and coordination skills, along with multi-tasking capabilities in a fast-paced
● Cross-functional leadership skills.
● Interpersonal skills, including relationship building and collaboration within a diverse, cross-
Education: BA/BS in engineering field or related.