Fresh Consulting is a design-led, software development and hardware engineering company, offering end-to-end digital services to help companies innovate. We bring together amazing UX designers, sophisticated developers, digital strategists, and top-notch engineers to help companies create fresh experiences that connect humans, systems, and machines. We’ve been growing fast and need someone to help us continue to manage the delivery of high-quality work in a fast-paced environment. See more at freshconsulting.com
- Work with a world-class group of researchers and engineers to own the electrical system level verification of our products.
- You will work closely with researchers, architects, and designers in architecting our method of electrical verification for multiple state of the art systems.
- Use your verification skills to define verification requirements, create test cases, design and implement the testing infrastructure, execute the testing, and report the results for the new product designs.
- Define electrical verification methodologies for each of the different systems by working with researchers, architects, and the design teams
- Define and track detailed test plans for the different modules and top level systems
- Define, architect, design and drive implementation of scalable test infrastructure
- Keep track of coverage metrics and bugs encountered and fixed
- Own execution, interpretation, and reporting of electrical system level verification work status and results.
- Support system bring up and debug activities
- Ability to communicate clearly
- 5+ years of Electrical System Verification for consumer electronics
- Experience with definition of verification requirements
- Experience owning significant areas of product verification
- Experience with definition, architecture, design, and driving implementation of test automation
- Knowledge of C#, Python, and LabView
- Knowledge of FW verification
- Knowledge of board level verification
- Board level verification and debugging experience
- FW verification experience
- System and Sub system power verification
- C#, Python, and LabView development experience
- Self-motivated and team player
Education: BSEE, BSCSE or related and equivalent experience
- Work on engineering and research assignments with F500 companies and startups.
- The relationships that we have created with our clients are one of a kind.
- We help solve problems in many technologies focusing on R&D, product development, and manufacturing.
- We work at the most cutting-edge and latest technologies from AR/VR to Autonomous technologies.
- Closely working with our clients, we believe that long term investments are extremely important to maintain the culture we together have created.
We’re a handpicked team of Engineers, digital strategist, designers, and developers united together in creating a fresh experience. Whether we are strategizing, designing, developing, or analyzing, our integrated team works as an extension of yours to improve your impact, your usability, and your customer conversion. In the process, we collaborate with you to get to know your business, understand your industry, and incorporate your big ideas into memorable experiences that keep your customers coming back for more.
Benefits- Employee benefits at 100% including PTO, holiday pay, 401K Plan and much more!