Are you an experienced Senior Design Strategist that wants to work in an amazing environment with a team of talented and creative professionals? If so, read on!
Who we are:
Fresh Consulting is a design-led, software and hardware development company, offering end-to-end technological services to help companies innovate. We bring together amazing UX designers, sophisticated developers, digital strategists, and top-notch engineers to help companies create fresh experiences that connect humans, systems, and machines. We’ve been growing fast and need someone to help us continue to manage the delivery of high-quality work in a fast-paced environment. See more at freshconsulting.com
What we need:
The Senior Design Strategist is a lynchpin position for a person who can both connect cross-functional teams and link aspiration to execution. This person supports Fresh Leadership, product teams, and our clients align business objectives to innovative solutions. In so doing, this person will work with design, engineering, and project management to research and build insights that support and help define key KPIs and metrics. Using design-thinking and human-first approaches, this person starts from a deep understanding of customer needs to solve problems with proven tools, frameworks and methodologies.
- Defines, develops and executes product strategy, from idea to outcome
- Contributes to strategy artifacts that lead to creative development and innovation.
- Delivers Strategy deliverables to key senior-level client partners (from C-suite down)
- Collaborates on innovation and emerging product challenges and architecture
- Publishes relevant theoretical and practical thought leadership on creativity, systems design, and strategy that advance firm positioning and partner knowledge
- Works alongside other strategists, designers, engineers, and project managers to ensure product deliverables align with initial strategy
- Creates case studies for delivered work showcasing project highlights and achieved KPI’s
- Research (qualitative and quantitative) in establishing customer needs, context, and to develop actionable insights
- Experience developing strategic context from which product teams can help deliver solutions
- 5-7 years experience in a strategy role
- Experience working with multidisciplinary teams to deliver strategy outcomes for digital products
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Experience designing and facilitating strategy workshops (virtual and in-person)
- Experience leading strategy engagements
- Experience in client-facing roles (including C-Suite)
- Fluency in English
- Published white papers, thought leadership, speaking engagements
- Human centered design certification
- Change management, process improvement experience
- Research experience
- Business model design
At Fresh Consulting, we strive to hire a workforce representative of the communities we serve, understanding that a diverse workforce strengthens our organization. We value diversity and support a positive and welcoming environment where all of our employees can thrive.
Equal employment opportunity: All qualified persons will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, familial status, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability for which a reasonable accommodation can be made or any other status protected by law. Assistance will be gladly provided upon request for any applicant with sensory or non-sensory disabilities.
*Fresh Consulting is a participating E-Verify company.