Computer Vision Engineer
Fresh Consulting is a design-led, software development and hardware engineering company, offering end-to-end digital services to help companies innovate. We bring together amazing UX designers, sophisticated developers, digital strategists, and top-notch engineers to help companies create fresh experiences that connect humans, systems, and machines. We’ve been growing fast and need someone to help us continue to manage the delivery of high-quality work in a fast-paced environment.
See more at freshconsulting.com Visit freshconsulting.com/portfolio to see our project work across several industries.
View and apply to all jobs – https://freshconsulting.applytojob.com/apply/ or visit freshconsulting.com/careers
Title: Computer Vision Engineer
Duration: 1 year with possible extension
Location: Onsite Redmond, WA
Benefits: Employee benefits at 100% including Medical, PTO, Holiday Pay, 401K Plan, and much more!
Hours: Minimum 40 Hours/Week
– Develop and implement computer vision algorithms that meet specific requirements.
– Define data collection methods and manage data acquisition for use in developing algorithms.
– Perform statistical analysis and use simulation or test datasets to validate the algorithm.
– Debug, test, and validate algorithms to ensure high-quality results.
– Develop geometric calibration algorithms including SLAM camera calibration, eye tracking camera calibration, inertial measurement unit calibration, and other sensors to be modeled.
– Use C++ to develop and optimize algorithms for real-time applications.
– Communicate effectively with cross-functional teams, including software engineers, hardware engineers, and data scientists.
– Participate in the design, development, and deployment of computer vision applications.
– At least 3-5 years of experience in computer vision engineering or a related field.
– Proficiency in C++ and Python.
– Experience with 2D image processing, 3D geometry, and/or bundle adjustment.
– Experience with statistical analysis.
– Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
– Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
Education: BSCSE or related.
– Work on engineering and research assignments with F500 companies and startups.
– The relationships that we have created with our clients are one of a kind.
– We help solve problems in many technologies focusing on R&D, product development, and manufacturing.
– We work with the most cutting-edge and latest technologies from AR/VR to Autonomous technologies.
– Closely working with our clients, we believe that long-term investments are extremely important to maintain the culture we together have created.
We’re a handpicked team of Engineers, digital strategists, designers, and developers united together in creating a fresh experience. Whether we are strategizing, designing, developing, or analyzing, our integrated team works as an extension of yours to improve your impact, your usability, and your customer conversion. In the process, we collaborate with you to get to know your business, understand your industry, and incorporate your big ideas into memorable experiences that keep your customers coming back for more.
Equal employment opportunity: All qualified persons will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, familial status, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability for which a reasonable accommodation can be made or any other status protected by law. Assistance will be gladly provided upon request for any applicant with sensory or non-sensory disabilities.
Fresh Consulting is a participating E-Verify company.
Compensation offered will be determined by factors such as location, level, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Range $75/hr – $85/hr.