Are you an experienced Senior AI Engineer with experience in AI and Machine Learning that wants to work in an amazing environment with a team of talented and creative IT professionals? If so, read on!
Who we are:
We’re a fast paced, design-led, software development and hardware engineering company, offering end-to-end digital services to help companies innovate. We bring together amazing UX designers, sophisticated developers, digital strategists, and top-notch engineers to help companies create fresh experiences that connect humans, systems, and machines. We’ve been growing fast and need someone to help us continue to manage the delivery of high quality work in a fast-paced environment. See more at freshconsulting.com
What we need:
We are looking for a Senior AI Engineer (Machine Learning) to join our growing team. Our collaborative team of consultants delivers results across multiple verticals and technology platforms to mid-size and enterprise clients. At Fresh Consulting you will experience a dynamic work environment with a talented team, excellent benefits, and an innovative culture.
As a Senior AI Engineer, you will apply your extensive knowledge of software architecture to manage software development tasks associated with developing, debugging or designing software applications, operating systems and databases. Build enhancements within an existing software architecture and envision future improvements.
You will assist in the development of short, medium, and long term plans to achieve strategic objectives. Regularly interacts across functional areas with senior management or executives to ensure unit objectives are met. Ability to influence thinking or gain acceptance of others in sensitive situations.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a quantitative field (CompSci, Engineering, Physics, etc.), with demonstrated use of machine learning or reinforcement learning techniques (Masters preferred)
- Software engineering and/or data science experience
- Deep reinforcement learning or other machine learning approaches
- Hands-on work with AI frameworks (Tensorflow, Keras, Theano, Caffe, etc.)
- Experience with Python, C++, Visual Basic, .NET, Java, and related
- Experience with Data analysis tools – Jupyter Notebook and related
- Experience with Simulation Software – MatLab, Simulink, Unity, AspenTech, Vericut, etc
- Experience with DevOps – Docker PowerShell scripting, Bask scripting, basic windows and Linux Administration, Azure administration, including Azure Batch and Azure IoT
- Experience with Machine Learning
- Experience with Databases and data formats – SQL Server, MySQL/PostgreSQL, XML, CSV files, etc.
- Great debugging, problem solving, and analytical skills
- Great organizational and communication skills
- Strong Leadership and People Management skills
- Customer facing experience required
*Fresh is a participating E-Verify company