Fresh Consulting is a design-led, software development and hardware engineering company, offering end-to-end digital services to help companies innovate. We bring together amazing UX designers, sophisticated developers, digital strategists, and top-notch engineers to help companies create fresh experiences that connect humans, systems, and machines. We’ve been growing fast and need someone to help us continue to manage the delivery of high-quality work in a fast-paced environment. See more at freshconsulting.com
– Responsible for leading the science and analytics department in the development of rigorous systems and analytical approaches to quantify the ecological and economic outcomes that result from land and water management choices – especially as they relate to the quantity and quality of surface and groundwater and aquatic ecosystems.
– This position requires a proven leader who can work in a dynamic, innovative, and fast-paced environment that emphasizes quality, analytical rigor, critical thinking, and a strong desire to grow and integrate the talent and skills of team members.
– This role is ideal for an individual with knowledge of natural resource science, data science, and evolving technology that can apply their skills and experience to an organization seeking to apply data and analytics to critical problems facing freshwater ecosystems.
– This position requires the ability to understand and stay focused on organization mission and product vision while supporting the science and analytics team members to meet product development milestones and managing competing priorities.
– Will be the direct interface between organization leadership who sets mission and vision and technical teams who are creating the products and services that achieve mission goals and client objectives.
– This position requires the ability to understand technical details in order to contribute and guide product development and the ability to communicate with non-technical teams to ensure continuous alignment of product development, market needs, and mission goals.
– Attract, retain and grow skills and talent within the science and analytics team.
– Oversee workflow to drive timely goal attainment.
– Ensure excellence within the science and analytics team and the products produced.
– Work closely with organizational leadership to ensure organization mission and vision are continuously aligned with software outputs.
– Directly manage 7-10 staff including mentorship, performance evaluation, direction-setting and task prioritization
– Provide review for analytical deliverables and visual representation of work product.
– Work with finance team to track hours and project resourcing needs.
Qualifications and Skills:
– 7 to 10+ years managing technical teams
– Familiarity and experience with common computer languages (for example , C, C#, Python, Java, Ruby, etc.)
– Familiarity and experience with MySQL and Apache
– Thorough understanding of information systems design and cloud-based system architecture
– Thorough understanding of the principles of data collection and data management
– Mindset and management style that attracts retains, and grows talent within the science and analytics team
– Ability to identify the opportunities that current techniques, workflow, or technologies may be missing
– The ability to lead teams through multi-faceted projects from start to finish.
– Exceptional collaborative skills, inner personal relationships skills, and the ability to form and maintain strong cross-departmental and cross-disciplinary relationships
– The ability to lead/coach team members through innovation and production
– Strong desire to elevate team members
– Ability to work in an open office, team environment
– Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
Education: MS-BA or MBA-BA in environmental science or related field
-Work on engineering and research assignments with F500 companies and startups.
-The relationships that we have created with our clients are one of a kind.
-We help solve problems in many technologies focusing on R&D, product development, and manufacturing.
-We work at the most cutting-edge and latest technologies from AR/VR to Autonomous technologies.
-Closely working with our clients, we believe that long term investments are extremely important to maintain the culture we together have created.
We’re a handpicked team of Engineers, digital strategist, designers, and developers united together in creating a fresh experience. Whether we are strategizing, designing, developing, or analyzing, our integrated team works as an extension of yours to improve your impact, your usability, and your customer conversion. In the process, we collaborate with you to get to know your business, understand your industry, and incorporate your big ideas into memorable experiences that keep your customers coming back for more.
Benefits- Employee benefits at 100% including PTO, holiday pay, 401K Plan and much more!