Fresh Consulting is a design-led, software development and hardware engineering company, offering end-to-end digital services to help companies innovate. We bring together amazing UX designers, sophisticated developers, digital strategists, and top-notch engineers to help companies create fresh experiences that connect humans, systems, and machines. We’ve been growing fast and need someone to help us continue to manage the delivery of high-quality work in a fast-paced environment. See more at freshconsulting.com
Visit freshconsulting.com/portfolio to see our project work across several industries.
Title: RF Validation Engineer
Duration: Project Based Long-Term Vendor Contract
Location: Redmond, WA
Benefits: Employee benefits at 100% including Medical, PTO, Holiday Pay, 401K Plan and much more!
Hours: Minimum 40 Hours/Week
– The RF engineer will support RF system-level desense validation.
– You will be a part of a diverse team, working with a group of RF engineers conducting RF radiated receiver performance validation and troubleshooting of cellular, BT, Wi-Fi, GPS etc.
– Planning and execution of tests, determining the effects on radio performance when connecting accessories to the product.
– Using RF engineering know-how to investigate and debug performance issues.
– Verifying fixes and improvements, producing status reports and test reports, involvement in multi-functional engineering discussions, looking at ways to improve testing and increase the likelihood of success in future designs
– 3-5+ years’ experience of RF validation with technical understanding of radio technologies: cellular, connectivity, GPS, NFC, etc.
– Working knowledge of general-purpose RF test equipment, cellular call box, Wi-FI tester, spectrum analyzer, network analyzer etc.
– Understanding of RF radiated measurements and is able to set up the test HW.
– Hands-on skills on rework such as soldering, mock-up, on small PCB and device.
– We seek to have you bring familiarity with PCB layout standard methodologies and guidelines is useful in this role.
– Understanding on the physics of radiated noise coupling mechanisms will help you solve complex problems.
– Your knowledgeable in analog, digital, and mixed-signal circuit analysis will serve you well on the team.
– We see knowledge of electromagnetic simulations and experience in RFIC design would be a definite advantage.
– Willing to work in a dynamic, fast paced, high-octane environment.
– Strong written and oral communication skills.
– Willingness to travel to overseas manufacturing facilities to support builds from prototype phase to mass production.
Education: BSEE or related engineering discipline.
– Work on engineering and research assignments with F500 companies and startups.
– The relationships that we have created with our clients are one of a kind.
– We help solve problems in many technologies focusing on R&D, product development, and manufacturing.
– We work at the most cutting-edge and latest technologies from AR/VR to Autonomous technologies.
– Closely working with our clients, we believe that long term investments are extremely important to maintain the culture we together have created.
We’re a handpicked team of Engineers, digital strategist, designers, and developers united together in creating a fresh experience. Whether we are strategizing, designing, developing, or analyzing, our integrated team works as an extension of yours to improve your impact, your usability, and your customer conversion. In the process, we collaborate with you to get to know your business, understand your industry, and incorporate your big ideas into memorable experiences that keep your customers coming back for more.
Fresh Consulting is a participating E-Verify company.