Fresh Consulting is a design-led, software development and hardware engineering company, offering end-to-end digital services to help companies innovate. We bring together amazing UX designers, sophisticated developers, digital strategists, and top-notch engineers to help companies create fresh experiences that connect humans, systems, and machines. We’ve been growing fast and need someone to help us continue to manage the delivery of high-quality work in a fast-paced environment. See more at freshconsulting.com
Visit freshconsulting.com/portfolio to see our project work across several industries.
Title: RF Validation Engineer
Duration: Project Based Long-Term Vendor Contract
Location: Menlo Park, CA
Benefits: Employee benefits at 100% including Medical, PTO, Holiday Pay, 401K Plan and much more!
Hours: Minimum 40 Hours/Week
The Candidate: The RF validation engineer to create our next generation products. In this role, you will be part of the wireless team to develop state-of-the-art wireless solutions.
– Interface with system, design, product engineers to create test plans, test procedures and compliance matrices.
– Setup test system and develop automated test programs.
– Evaluate, test, debug and validate device RF performance across various test conditions.
– Create debug and characterization reports and present data in a clear and concise manner.
– Evaluate and compare equipment, measurement systems from different vendors.
– Perform power and noise matching, board level debug and soldering.
– Perform board level RF design/debug with circuit simulator and/or EM tools.
– Evaluate vendors RF solutions and prepare comparison report.
– Excellent knowledge of RF/mmWave measurement techniques and RF/mmWave RF test setups.
– Experienced with both conducted and over-the-air wireless measurements.
– Experienced in developing test plans, test procedures and compliance matrices.
– Excellent understanding of RF concepts such as power and noise matching, Smith charts, coupling, supply isolation, phase array, de-sense, power supply rejection and transmission lines.
– Proficient with the use of common laboratory bench equipment (VNA, Signal analyzer, Spectrum analyzer, digital oscilloscopes, load pull systems, etc.
– Familiar with scripting language (e.g. Python) and data visualization software (e.g. Tableau)
– Familiar with circuit simulation tools (e.g. ADS) and EM tools (e.g. HFSS)
– Familiar with PCB design and layout tools (e.g. Allegro)
– Knowledge of wireless standards and experience in testing RF performance of wireless systems (e.g. Cellular, WiFi, BT, GNSS, UWB, NFC)
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills, interpersonal skills and problem-solving abilities.
Education: BSEE or MSEE in Electrical/Electronic engineering with at least 5 years of wireless validation experience.
– Work on engineering and research assignments with F500 companies and startups.
– The relationships that we have created with our clients are one of a kind.
– We help solve problems in many technologies focusing on R&D, product development, and manufacturing.
– We work at the most cutting-edge and latest technologies from AR/VR to Autonomous technologies.
– Closely working with our clients, we believe that long term investments are extremely important to maintain the culture we together have created.
We’re a handpicked team of Engineers, digital strategist, designers, and developers united together in creating a fresh experience. Whether we are strategizing, designing, developing, or analyzing, our integrated team works as an extension of yours to improve your impact, your usability, and your customer conversion. In the process, we collaborate with you to get to know your business, understand your industry, and incorporate your big ideas into memorable experiences that keep your customers coming back for more.
Fresh Consulting is a participating E-Verify company.