Fresh Consulting is a design-led, software development and hardware engineering company, offering end-to-end digital services to help companies innovate. We bring together amazing UX designers, sophisticated developers, digital strategists, and top-notch engineers to help companies create fresh experiences that connect humans, systems, and machines. We’ve been growing fast and need someone to help us continue to manage the delivery of high-quality work in a fast-paced environment.
See more at freshconsulting.com Visit freshconsulting.com/portfolio to see our project work across several industries.
View and apply to all jobs – https://freshconsulting.applytojob.com/apply/ or visit freshconsulting.com/careers
Title: RF Test Engineer – Regulatory
Duration: Long-Term Contract
Location: Onsite Sunnyvale, CA
Benefits: Employee benefits at 100% including Medical, PTO, Holiday Pay, 401K Plan, and much more!
Hours: Minimum 40 Hours/Week
– Perform RF system/bench testing per validation plan, maintain and organize test data.
– Track and debug RF issues from lab or field, work with cross functional teams for mitigation plan
– Work with automation developers to build internal automated test system.
– Work with equipment vendors to debug test system issue and optimize test solution
– Support production line RF test and product certification.
– Deep understanding of RF system level parametric including but not limited to Power, EVM, ACLR, SEM, Band edge, Spurious Emission, Harmonics, Sensitivity, Adaptivity, Blocking etc.
– Working knowledge of RF test methodology and troubleshooting, RF tester bring-up, bench rework and debug.
– Hands on Lab equipment including spectrum analyzer, CMW500, VNA, Power meter, Power divider, RF switcher, etc
– Working knowledge of at least one of the wireless communication systems including Cellular or Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC, etc
– Excellent communication and project management skills.
– Familiar with worldwide wireless regulatory standards as FCC/IC/CE etc is a plus
– Familiar with industrial conformance standards as 3GPP/IEEE/BTSIG is a plus
– Experience in automating test system using scripting language (python, etc) is a plus
Education: Bachelor or Master of Science degree in Electrical Engineering with 5+ years related experience.
– Work on engineering and research assignments with F500 companies and startups.
– The relationships that we have created with our clients are one of a kind.
– We help solve problems in many technologies focusing on R&D, product development, and manufacturing.
– We work with the most cutting-edge and latest technologies from AR/VR to Autonomous technologies.
– Closely working with our clients, we believe that long-term investments are extremely important to maintain the culture we together have created.
We’re a handpicked team of Engineers, digital strategists, designers, and developers united together in creating a fresh experience. Whether we are strategizing, designing, developing, or analyzing, our integrated team works as an extension of yours to improve your impact, your usability, and your customer conversion. In the process, we collaborate with you to get to know your business, understand your industry, and incorporate your big ideas into memorable experiences that keep your customers coming back for more.
Equal employment opportunity: All qualified persons will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, familial status, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability for which a reasonable accommodation can be made or any other status protected by law. Assistance will be gladly provided upon request for any applicant with sensory or non-sensory disabilities.
Fresh Consulting is a participating E-Verify company.
Compensation offered will be determined by factors such as location, level, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Range $55/hr – $90/hr.