RF Test Automation Engineer
Fresh Consulting is a design-led, software development and hardware engineering company, offering end-to-end digital services to help companies innovate. We bring together amazing UX designers, sophisticated developers, digital strategists, and top-notch engineers to help companies create fresh experiences that connect humans, systems, and machines. We’ve been growing fast and need someone to help us continue to manage the delivery of high-quality work in a fast-paced environment. See more at freshconsulting.com
- Analytical skills and understanding of problem-solving techniques/tools
- Data-driven, disciplined, objective and detail oriented.
- Automate RF test equipment configuration for measurement of antenna patterns.
- Automate RF test equipment configuration for OTA radio receive and transmit performance
- Implement test plans with existing RF equipment and DUTs with automation.
- Write SW to control RF Test equipment for specified test plans in areas of Wifi, BT and/or mmWave systems conducted and OTA.
- Support operators and technicians with troubleshooting and training.
- Collaborate with design engineering for hardware and test improvements.
- Ability to effectively communicate with engineers the theory of operation, performance and limitations of automation of test and measurements systems.
- 5-10+ years of relevant experience in automation design and implementation of test equipment.
- Experience with Wi-Fi, BT and GPS.
- Experience with automating test with Vector Network analyzers, Signal/Spectrum analyzers, communication analyzers, and power meters,
- Experience with Python to implement automation of RF test equipment and DUT.
- Must have experience design and implementation of automation.
Education: BSEE or related engineering field, MSEE preferred
- Work on engineering and research assignments with F500 companies and startups.
- The relationships that we have created with our clients are one of a kind.
- We help solve problems in many technologies focusing on R&D, product development, and manufacturing.
- We work at the most cutting-edge and latest technologies from AR/VR to Autonomous technologies.
- Closely working with our clients, we believe that long term investments are extremely important to maintain the culture we together have created.
We’re a handpicked team of Engineers, digital strategist, designers, and developers united together in creating a fresh experience. Whether we are strategizing, designing, developing, or analyzing, our integrated team works as an extension of yours to improve your impact, your usability, and your customer conversion. In the process, we collaborate with you to get to know your business, understand your industry, and incorporate your big ideas into memorable experiences that keep your customers coming back for more.
Benefits- Employee benefits at 100% including PTO, holiday pay, 401K Plan and much more!