Fresh Consulting is a design-led, software development and hardware engineering company, offering end-to-end digital services to help companies innovate. We bring together amazing UX designers, sophisticated developers, digital strategists, and top-notch engineers to help companies create fresh experiences that connect humans, systems, and machines. We’ve been growing fast and need someone to help us continue to manage the delivery of high-quality work in a fast-paced environment. See more at freshconsulting.com
Visit freshconsulting.com/portfolio to see our project work across several industries.
Apply – https://freshconsulting.applytojob.com/apply/qGxTL0UFbE/RF-Systems-Engineer
Title: RF System Engineer
Duration: Project Based Long-Term Vendor Contract
Location: Menlo Park, CA
Benefits: Employee benefits at 100% including Medical, PTO, Holiday Pay, 401K Plan and much more!
Hours: Minimum 40 Hours/Week
– The RF system engineer will create our next generation products, in this role, you will be part of the wireless team to develop state-of-the-art wireless solutions.
– Develop, model, simulate and analyze RF systems.
– Collaborate with cross-function teams to understand and define RF requirements and architecture.
– Perform system validation and correlate measured data to system models.
– Support lab evaluation and debug.
– 5 years of wireless experience.
– Proficient in RF system engineering (e.g. Cellular/WiFi/BT/GNSS/UWB/60GHz).
– Knowledge of wireless standards and RF/PHY level requirements
– Working understanding of communications theory and signal processing algorithms.
– Expertise in developing RF architecture, RF link performance and co-existence analysis.
– Experience in system level modeling and simulations (e.g. Matlab Simulink, SystemVue, ADS)
– Familiar with bench level wireless testing and debug.
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills, interpersonal skills and problem-solving abilities.
Education: BSEE, or related engineering field.
– Work on engineering and research assignments with F500 companies and startups.
– The relationships that we have created with our clients are one of a kind.
– We help solve problems in many technologies focusing on R&D, product development, and manufacturing.
– We work at the most cutting-edge and latest technologies from AR/VR to Autonomous technologies.
– Closely working with our clients, we believe that long term investments are extremely important to maintain the culture we together have created.
We’re a handpicked team of Engineers, digital strategist, designers, and developers united together in creating a fresh experience. Whether we are strategizing, designing, developing, or analyzing, our integrated team works as an extension of yours to improve your impact, your usability, and your customer conversion. In the process, we collaborate with you to get to know your business, understand your industry, and incorporate your big ideas into memorable experiences that keep your customers coming back for more.
Fresh Consulting is a participating E-Verify company.