Fresh Consulting is a design-led, software development and hardware engineering company, offering end-to-end digital services to help companies innovate. We bring together amazing UX designers, sophisticated developers, digital strategists, and top-notch engineers to help companies create fresh experiences that connect humans, systems, and machines. We’ve been growing fast and need someone to help us continue to manage the delivery of high-quality work in a fast-paced environment. See more at freshconsulting.com
As an RF Engineer, you will develop new wireless product. You will work closely with product design, electrical and firmware engineers on advancing the state of ARVR through research and development, prototyping, and implementation in shipping products. You will help RF system design from initial definition through production. You should have deep experience in consumer electronics (CE) development and wireless technology along with a passion for exploration and experimentation.
– Responsible for RF system implementation throughout a product design cycle.
– Responsible for part selection, prototyping, factory bring up and lab bench debug and root cause.
– Work with internal cross-functional team and external JDM/CM to successfully bring wireless product to market.
– Perform multi-radio coexistence mitigation (including RF link budget planning and issue debugging).
– Optimize RF conducted and OTA performance by simulation and lab validation.
– Characterize and debug desense issues to meet requirements.
– Work with antenna and test engineers to ensure the quality of the overall system.
– Support EMI/EMC trouble shooting and validation.
– Domestic/international travel to achieve program milestones.
– 5-10+ years of industry experience.
– Solid LTE development background.
– Experience with WiFi, BT, GPS and Cellular RF implementation.
– Experience with RF front-end and SoC Schematic, Layout Capture and Board Bring Up.
– Work experience with RF lab equipment for device characterization and component/system performance validation.
– Experience with RF circuit and EM simulation software.
– Knowledge of RF/wireless system architecture and WiFi/BT/Cellular protocol.
– Understanding of Digital Communication/Signal Processing.
– Experience in Schematic Capture and PCB Layout using Cadence Tool.
– Familiar with regulatory requirements (FCC, CE, etc.).
– Coding skills for Test Equipment Automation.
Education: BSEE or related.
-Work on engineering and research assignments with F500 companies and startups.
-The relationships that we have created with our clients are one of a kind.
-We help solve problems in many technologies focusing on R&D, product development, and manufacturing.
-We work at the most cutting-edge and latest technologies from AR/VR to Autonomous technologies.
-Closely working with our clients, we believe that long term investments are extremely important to maintain the culture we together have created.
We’re a handpicked team of Engineers, digital strategist, designers, and developers united together in creating a fresh experience. Whether we are strategizing, designing, developing, or analyzing, our integrated team works as an extension of yours to improve your impact, your usability, and your customer conversion. In the process, we collaborate with you to get to know your business, understand your industry, and incorporate your big ideas into memorable experiences that keep your customers coming back for more.
Benefits- Employee benefits at 100% including PTO, holiday pay, 401K Plan and much more!