Fresh Consulting is a design-led, software development and hardware engineering company, offering end-to-end digital services to help companies innovate. We bring together amazing UX designers, sophisticated developers, digital strategists, and top-notch engineers to help companies create fresh experiences that connect humans, systems, and machines. We’ve been growing fast and need someone to help us continue to manage the delivery of high-quality work in a fast-paced environment. See more at freshconsulting.com
RF Hardware Test Engineer
– Work closely with product design, electrical and firmware engineers on advancing the state of VR through research and development, prototyping, and implementation in shipping products.
– Will be heavily focused on executing conducted and OTA test plans throughout the product cycle along with product level testing.
– You should have deep experience in consumer electronics (CE) development and wireless technology along with a passion for exploration and experimentation.
– Experience with WLAN and BT modules and standards.
– Experience with Cadence Allegro and OrCAD.
– Experience with PCB layout and schematic capture for RF circuits.
– Experience with best design practices for EMI/EMC, ESD and RF signal routing.
– Experience RF concepts such as impedance matching, Smith Charts, noise figure, sensitivity, selectivity etc.
– Experience using simulation tools such as Ansys Electronics Desktop, Keysight ADS, Genesis or National Instrument Microwave office.
– Experience with prototyping and testing compact RF circuits.
– Experience with lab equipment such as network analyzers, communication testers (CMW 500, Anritsu, etc.), spectrum analyzers, channel emulators, SPEAG SAR equipment, power meters, near field scanners, etc.
– Experience in evaluation and testing of RF IC reference designs for compliance with wireless specification and standards.
– Experience with Over-the-Air (OTA) measurements using anechoic and/or reverberation chambers and communication analyzers for system testing and analysis.
– Experience with desense and design and implementation of countermeasures for manufacturing.
– Experience with RvR testing.
– Experience with Power consumption testing for wireless modules.
– Experience with test scripting in Python or any other scripting language to automate the testing.
Education: BSEE/MSEE or related
-Work on engineering and research assignments with F500 companies and startups.
-The relationships that we have created with our clients are one of a kind.
-We help solve problems in many technologies focusing on R&D, product development, and manufacturing.
-We work at the most cutting-edge and latest technologies from AR/VR to Autonomous technologies.
-Closely working with our clients, we believe that long term investments are extremely important to maintain the culture we together have created.
We’re a handpicked team of Engineers, digital strategist, designers, and developers united together in creating a fresh experience. Whether we are strategizing, designing, developing, or analyzing, our integrated team works as an extension of yours to improve your impact, your usability, and your customer conversion. In the process, we collaborate with you to get to know your business, understand your industry, and incorporate your big ideas into memorable experiences that keep your customers coming back for more.
Benefits- Employee benefits at 100% including PTO, holiday pay, 401K Plan and much more!