Fresh Consulting is a design-led, software development and hardware engineering company, offering end-to-end digital services to help companies innovate. We bring together amazing UX designers, sophisticated developers, digital strategists, and top-notch engineers to help companies create fresh experiences that connect humans, systems, and machines. We’ve been growing fast and need someone to help us continue to manage the delivery of high-quality work in a fast-paced environment. See more at freshconsulting.com
Visit freshconsulting.com/portfolio to see our project work across several industries.
Title: RF Engineer
Duration: Project – Long-Term Vendor
Location: Menlo Park, CA
Benefits: Employee benefits at 100% including Medical, PTO, Holiday Pay, 401K Plan and much more!
Hours: Minimum 40 Hours/Week
The Candidate: You will be part of the wireless team to develop state-of-the-art wireless solutions.
– Develop wireless solutions.
– Collaborate with cross-function teams to understand and define RF requirements and architecture.
– Engage and evaluate vendor solutions based on key performance indicators.
– Partner with cross functional teams to narrow the list of potential vendors.
– Perform RF analysis such as link budget, desense and co-existence requirement.
– Design and simulate RF modules.
– Integrated wireless RF sub-system into products.
– Perform lab evaluation and debug.
– 5 years of wireless experience.
– Proficient in developing wireless solutions (e.g. Cellular/WiFi/BT/GNSS/UWB) and familiar with RF solutions from leading IC vendors.
– Knowledge of wireless standards and RF/PHY level requirements.
– Expertise in developing RF architecture, link budget analysis, desense and co-existence analysis.
– Experience in PCB and module/SIP schematic design and layout.
– Experience in 3D EM tools and signal integrity simulation tools (e.g. HFSS, SI wave).
– Familiar with bench level wireless testing, validation, and debug.
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills, interpersonal skills and problem-solving abilities.
Education: BSEE or related engineering field.
– Work on engineering and research assignments with F500 companies and startups.
– The relationships that we have created with our clients are one of a kind.
– We help solve problems in many technologies focusing on R&D, product development, and manufacturing.
– We work at the most cutting-edge and latest technologies from AR/VR to Autonomous technologies.
– Closely working with our clients, we believe that long term investments are extremely important to maintain the culture we together have created.
We’re a handpicked team of Engineers, digital strategist, designers, and developers united together in creating a fresh experience. Whether we are strategizing, designing, developing, or analyzing, our integrated team works as an extension of yours to improve your impact, your usability, and your customer conversion. In the process, we collaborate with you to get to know your business, understand your industry, and incorporate your big ideas into memorable experiences that keep your customers coming back for more.
Fresh Consulting is a participating E-Verify company.