Fresh Consulting is a design-led, software development and hardware engineering company, offering end-to-end digital services to help companies innovate. We bring together amazing UX designers, sophisticated developers, digital strategists, and top-notch engineers to help companies create fresh experiences that connect humans, systems, and machines. We’ve been growing fast and need someone to help us continue to manage the delivery of high-quality work in a fast-paced environment. See more at freshconsulting.com
Visit freshconsulting.com/portfolio to see our project work across several industries.
Title: RF Engineer
Duration: Project Based Long-Term Vendor Contract
Location: Menlo Park, CA
Benefits: Employee benefits at 100% including Medical, PTO, Holiday Pay, 401K Plan and much more!
Hours: Minimum 40 Hours/Week
• Performs and analyze radio wireless performance for non-signaling and signaling mode.
• Generate test plan, conduct tests, compile and report test results using Windows tools and/or Google suite tools.
• Interface and communicate with CM and engineering teams in a technical and professional manner.
• Debugging wireless performance issue.
• Work in a team environment and assist in development and improvement of test methodologies, reporting, coordination of various tasks with tight deadlines.
• 4+ year wireless/RF related experience required.
o WiFi/BT experience required.
o GPS/UWB experience preferred.
• Familiar with Qualcomm’s test tools.
• Must be self-motivated, organized, good communication skills, fast learner, team player, and detail-oriented.
Education: BSEE, BSCSE, MSEE, MSCSE preferred, not required.
– Work on engineering and research assignments with F500 companies and startups.
– The relationships that we have created with our clients are one of a kind.
– We help solve problems in many technologies focusing on R&D, product development, and manufacturing.
– We work at the most cutting-edge and latest technologies from AR/VR to Autonomous technologies.
– Closely working with our clients, we believe that long term investments are extremely important to maintain the culture we together have created.
We’re a handpicked team of Engineers, digital strategist, designers, and developers united together in creating a fresh experience. Whether we are strategizing, designing, developing, or analyzing, our integrated team works as an extension of yours to improve your impact, your usability, and your customer conversion. In the process, we collaborate with you to get to know your business, understand your industry, and incorporate your big ideas into memorable experiences that keep your customers coming back for more.
Fresh Consulting is a participating E-Verify company.