Education: BSEE, or better or related engineering
Fresh Consulting is a design-led, software development and hardware engineering company, offering end-to-end digital services to help companies innovate. We bring together amazing UX designers, sophisticated developers, digital strategists, and top-notch engineers to help companies create fresh experiences that connect humans, systems, and machines. We’ve been growing fast and need someone to help us continue to manage the delivery of high-quality work in a fast-paced environment. See more at freshconsulting.com
Visit freshconsulting.com/portfolio to see our project work across several industries.
Title: Desense Engineer
Duration: Project – Long-Term Vendor
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Benefits: Employee benefits at 100% including Medical, PTO, Holiday Pay, 401K Plan and much more!
Hours: Minimum 40 Hours/Week
Onsite in Sunnyvale. Proof of vaccination is required.
– Work on the intricate and complex issues impacting the product design and architecture to deliver the best in class wireless performance for devices.
– Simulation with ADS/CST/HFSS.
– Work on design and debug for desense and build the simulation prediction skills required for the product analysis.
– Assist in RF chipset selection and assess link budget for meeting product KPI.
– Cooperate with cross functional team for system level debug like desense/coexist issues.
– 3+ years of experience in RF design and EMC related topics.
– Technical understanding of radio technologies: cellular, connectivity, GPS, NFC, etc.
– Familiarity with PCB layout standard methodologies and guidelines is useful in this role.
– Debug desense issues and characterize nature of aggressor/victim.
– Understand the physics of radiated noise coupling mechanisms will help you solve complex problems.
– Knowledge of electromagnetic simulations and experience in RFIC design would be a definite advantage.
– Experience working knowledge of general purpose RF test equipment.
– Experience in wireless system design and architecture, system integration, test, debugging and desense analysis.
– Experience with RF lab equipment including VNA, power meters, spectrum analyzers, vector signal generators.
– Experience with RF and EM simulation software.
– Good grasp of consumer electronics and research in SI/PI/Desense fields.
– Understand signal integrity of high speed interface is a plus.
Education:BSEE, MSEE or equalivalent experience.
We’re a handpicked team of Engineers, digital strategist, designers, and developers united together in creating a fresh experience. Whether we are strategizing, designing, developing, or analyzing, our integrated team works as an extension of yours to improve your impact, your usability, and your customer conversion. In the process, we collaborate with you to get to know your business, understand your industry, and incorporate your big ideas into memorable experiences that keep your customers coming back for more.
Benefits- Employee benefits at 100% including PTO, holiday pay, 401K Plan and much more!
Equal employment opportunity: All qualified persons will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, familial status, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability for which a reasonable accommodation can be made or any other status protected by law. Assistance will be gladly provided upon request for any applicant with sensory or non-sensory disabilities.
*Fresh Consulting is a participating E-Verify company.