Fresh Consulting is a design-led, software development and hardware engineering company, offering end-to-end digital services to help companies innovate. We bring together amazing UX designers, sophisticated developers, digital strategists, and top-notch engineers to help companies create fresh experiences that connect humans, systems, and machines. We’ve been growing fast and need someone to help us continue to manage the delivery of high-quality work in a fast-paced environment.
See more at freshconsulting.com
Visit freshconsulting.com/portfolio to see our project work across several industries.
Title: RF Connectivity Test Engineer
Duration: Project – Long-Term Vendor
Location: Sunnyvale, CA or Redmond, WA
Benefits: Employee benefits at 100% including Medical, PTO, Holiday Pay, 401K Plan and much more!
Hours: Minimum 40 Hours/Week
• Connectivity RFHW test with expertise in one or more of the following areas: GPS, WiFi ,BT.
• Understand HW design process and capable of driving PDP from early prototyping, tuning, validation, and certification in specific areas.
• Ability to read RF Schematic and navigate a layout design
• Good communicator and collaborator. Work closely with internal and external cross-functional teams to ensure meets the specs at the component, board, and system level.
• Drive factory proto build and resolve issue and FA
• 3+ years of experience with RF connectivity test and debug for wireless consumer electronics or similar industry such as infotainment.
• Familiar with WLAN, BT, GPS test specifications per the standards
• Experience with RF equipment such as network analyzers, communication testers (Litepoint, CMW500, Anritsu, etc.), spectrum analyzers, power meters, near field scanners, etc.
• Experience soldering SMT components on a PCB.
• Experience with testing WLAN radios on a product (conducted & radiated) and debugging failures.
• Experience with impedance matching, Smith Charts
• Experience using simulation tools such as Ansys Electronics Desktop, Keysight ADS, Genesis or National Instrument Microwave office is a plus.
Education: BSEE or related field or equivalent experience.
– Work on engineering and research assignments with F500 companies and startups.
– The relationships that we have created with our clients are one of a kind.
– We help solve problems in many technologies focusing on R&D, product development, and manufacturing.
– We work at the most cutting-edge and latest technologies from AR/VR to Autonomous technologies.
– Closely working with our clients, we believe that long term investments are extremely important to maintain the culture we together have created.
We’re a handpicked team of Engineers, digital strategist, designers, and developers united together in creating a fresh experience. Whether we are strategizing, designing, developing, or analyzing, our integrated team works as an extension of yours to improve your impact, your usability, and your customer conversion. In the process, we collaborate with you to get to know your business, understand your industry, and incorporate your big ideas into memorable experiences that keep your customers coming back for more.
Fresh Consulting is a participating E-Verify company.