Are you an experienced Resource Management Professional that wants to work in an amazing environment with a team of talented and creative technical professionals? If so, read on!
Fresh Consulting is seeking an experienced and passionate candidate to join our operations team to manage the efficient allocation of our people onto projects. The Resource Manager will also be involved in efforts to manage resource capacity and utilization to maintain profitability on all projects across the company. This position is key to increasing our customer and employee satisfaction by helping match talent with our client projects. We’ve been growing fast and need someone to help us continue to deliver a high-quality experience in a fast-paced environment.
Who we are:
As a full-service digital innovation consultancy, we help forward-thinking businesses create meaningful impact by integrating strategic design thinking with cutting-edge technology. Our fresh perspective and talented team help you transform complex challenges into new opportunities for growth. From strategy to execution, our winning combination of innovative thinking, scientific design, sophisticated development, and advanced engineering ensure we’re delivering fresh value to help you grow. We operate at the intersection of technology, business, and design. Our multifaceted teams and perspective deliver innovative experiences that people love. That’s what makes Fresh, fresh.
See more at freshconsulting.com.
What we need:
We are looking for a Resource Manager who can be a positive addition to our team culture and optimize resource allocation and utilization. Strong analytical, interpersonal, and organizational skills are needed, and a positive attitude is essential. We are looking for someone who enjoys problem-solving and thrives in a fast-paced and changing environment.
Your daily tasks will include, but aren’t limited to:
- Help drive and advance resource management strategy and optimization activities.
- Assist in forward planning and analysis activities to stay ahead of current resource demand, and plan for future company growth.
- Manage new demand and prioritization created in the sales life cycle; Understand the team’s skills/capabilities to manage resourcing.
- Identify and address key resources and skill gaps throughout the organization.
- Ensure resources are optimally allocated to the various project assignments (both internal & external) throughout our company.
- Assist in the analysis and execution of resource utilization and capacity; Monitor actuals vs plans for individual projects.
- Proactively build and manage contractor pool.
- Collaborate with all parts of our business to optimize resource allocations by assessing capacity needs, and ensuring capacity and resource fit are appropriate to meet or exceed customer objectives.
- Understand individual skill sets and experience level required to help match capacity with client opportunities.
- Ensure skills database is up to date in order to match the most appropriate individuals for our clients.
- Coordinate re-allocation of resources, providing what-if analysis to understand the financial impact a decision swap resources between projects would make.
- Manage the collection of all relevant data and inputs to provide an accurate baseline of current capacity utilization and to feed into capacity modeling and forecasting.
- Collaborate on where people can start or move to given dynamic changes, such as new projects, new clients, or delays.
- Work to improve forecasting short term and long term with talent and projects
- Identify resource allocation conflicts to team members to allow for resolution
- Create capacity reports and maintain an open dialogue with all key stakeholders to continually refine this process.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college/university
- Minimum of 3 years of Resource Management, PMO, Business Analyst, Talent Acquisition or related experience.
- Experience with workforce planning, resource demand, resource capacity analysis, data management, and process optimization
- Experience working for a consulting firm or digital agency preferred
- Experience working with all levels of leadership and employees
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Detail Oriented
- Process and task-focused; Enjoys optimizing process and tools
- Constant professionalism
- Excellent time management
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Excellent analytical & critical thinking skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
*Fresh Consulting is a participating E-Verify company.
Top of Form
Bottom of Form