Fresh Consulting is a design-led, software development and hardware engineering company, offering end-to-end digital services to help companies innovate. We bring together amazing UX designers, sophisticated developers, digital strategists, and top-notch engineers to help companies create fresh experiences that connect humans, systems, and machines. We’ve been growing fast and need someone to help us continue to manage the delivery of high-quality work in a fast-paced environment.
See more at freshconsulting.com
Visit freshconsulting.com/portfolio to see our project work across several industries.
View and apply to all jobs – https://freshconsulting.applytojob.com/apply/ or visit freshconsulting.com/careers
Title: Research Full Stack SWE
Duration: 1 year with high possibly of extension
Location: Remote in Chicago, IL or New York, NY or Houston, TX, Los Angeles, CA or San Diego, CA
Benefits: Employee benefits at 100% including Medical, PTO, Holiday Pay, 401K Plan and much more!
Hours: Minimum 40 Hours/Week
– You will work with world class experts across many research fields including optics, audio, avatar design, etc. to create and maintain critical systems, so they can generate viable paths to consumer products that will connect people in meaningful ways for decades to come.
– Create, design, and create tools and infrastructure to be used by our partners in software development and research.
– Design and implement a service architecture that is scalable and agile.
– Develop communication standards and strategies to facilitate the rapid onboarding.
– Identify and deliver on project milestones, maintain a task board.
– Help make informed architectural tradeoffs and rapidly deliver software solutions.
– Work side-by-side with partners to understand their software tool pain points, prioritize solutions and create the systems and tools that turbocharge their work.
– Coordinate with infrastructure and tools teams across Meta to evaluate and integrate with internal systems.
– Write clean readable code, debug complex problems that span systems, understand priorities, and fulfill project needs efficiently.
– Learn constantly, dive into new areas with unfamiliar technologies, and embrace the ambiguity of problem solving within a research organization.
– 2-4+ years of coding or devops experience including application development or operational system administration.
– Solid knowledge of the Linux command-line and architecture.
– Experience with configuration management tools such as Puppet, Chef, Salt, or Ansible.
– Familiarity with common devops programming tools like Python, Bash, Buck, or Clang.
– Cloud infrastructure experience with AWS, GCP or Azure including knowledge around Containerization, Compute Engine, or Cloud Storage.
– Comfortable with languages in use by partners like C++, Python, or Rust.
Education: BSCSE or B.S Physics or Applied Sciences or related field or equivalent experience.
***Must be authorized to work with no visa transfer or sponsorship now or in the future***
– Work on engineering and research assignments with F500 companies and startups.
– The relationships that we have created with our clients are one of a kind.
– We help solve problems in many technologies focusing on R&D, product development, and manufacturing.
– We work at the most cutting-edge and latest technologies from AR/VR to Autonomous technologies.
– Closely working with our clients, we believe that long term investments are extremely important to maintain the culture we together have created.
We’re a handpicked team of Engineers, digital strategist, designers, and developers united
together in creating a fresh experience. Whether we are strategizing, designing, developing, or analyzing, our integrated team works as an extension of yours to improve your impact, your usability, and your customer conversion. In the process, we collaborate with you to get to know your business, understand your industry, and incorporate your big ideas into memorable experiences that keep your customers coming back for more.
Fresh Consulting is a participating E-Verify company.