Are you an experienced Recruiting Coordinator that wants to work in an amazing environment with a team of talented and creative professionals? If so, read on!
Who we are:
Fresh Consulting is a design-led, software development and hardware engineering company, offering end-to-end digital services to help companies innovate. We bring together amazing UX designers, sophisticated developers, digital strategists, and top-notch engineers to help companies create fresh experiences that connect humans, systems, and machines.
Our collaborative team of consultants delivers results across multiple verticals and technology platforms to mid-size and enterprise clients. At Fresh Consulting you will experience a dynamic work environment with a talented team, excellent benefits, and an innovative culture. To learn more visit Freshconsulting.com!
About the role:
As Fresh’s Recruiting Coordinator, you will provide scheduling and logistical and administrative support to our team of Recruiters and Hiring Managers. You will ensure efficiency in our interview process to deliver an awesome experience for all.
Who you are:
- You are a strong communicator, both verbal and written and are customer service oriented; you have ability to work well with all levels of the company
- You are passionate about organization and have attention to detail that comes natural
- You thrive in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment and pride yourself in the ability to prioritize as plans continually evolve and change
- You have strong interpersonal skills and develop strong relationships with your team and internal/external partners
- You are highly motivated and driven to achieve commitments; You enjoy working independently and collaboratively
- You are service oriented, have a sense of urgency, and are a person of high integrity
What you’ll do:
- Be a scheduling pro partner across our organization to schedule and prepare candidates and managers for interviews
- Coordinate interviews between hiring managers and candidates provided from recruiting partnerships; serve as point of contact with our recruiting partnerships in order to maintain strong candidate flow and debriefing on candidates
- Act as a candidate champion communicating the interview process including schedule, interviewers, and supporting other logistics to ensure a wonderful candidate experience
- Accurately track recruiting activities
- Provide follow up correspondence to candidates
- Coordinate and schedule post interview debrief meetings and provide debrief materials to hiring teams
- Generate offer letters, initiative background and drug screening checks, and process candidate interview expense reimbursement when appropriate
- Complete new hire data entry, create new hire files and process new hire paperwork
- Assist in coordination of other recruiting activities and support other team members as needed
- Embody our culture and values
Your Experience & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree is highly desired
- Minimum of 2+ years of high-end customer service or Executive Assistant with exposure to calendar management
- Strong preference for experience as a Recruiting Coordinator in high-volume or complex scheduling
- Strong software skills in Google Suite or Microsoft Office
- On-site 2-3 days in Bellevue, WA headquarters (or willing to relocate)
Equal employment opportunity: All qualified persons will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, familial status, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability for which a reasonable accommodation can be made or any other status protected by law. Assistance will be gladly provided upon request for any applicant with sensory or non-sensory disabilities.
*Fresh Consulting is a participating E-Verify company.