We are Fresh. Together let’s build the future. With partners and clients, we practice strategy, design, development, and engineering to harness the power of technology and create what’s next.
Our cross-disciplinary approach blends human ingenuity and technology, empowering us to meet uncertainty with confidence. What got us to today won’t get us to tomorrow, so we test our assumptions and always strive for growth. From the products we build to the partners we collaborate with, we believe people make the difference.
And we do so as a workforce representative of the communities we serve, understanding that a diverse workforce strengthens our organization. We value diversity and support a positive and welcoming environment where all of our employees can thrive.
Why join Fresh?
We are tech industry veterans in software, hardware, strategy, and design who are pooling our skills to build the future we want to live in. We are solving real-world problems for people by leveraging robotics, machine learning, and computer vision, among other technologies, with an eye toward the end-to-end user experience. Our team is agile, diverse, and driven. We believe that the best way to solve complicated, dynamic problems is collaboratively and respectfully. Most of all, we were built from the start as a modern, high-performance services partner that puts people — from our employees to our partners to our clients to their customers, first.
What you’ll be doing?
As a React Native Developer, you will apply your knowledge of software development to manage software tasks associated with developing, debugging or designing software applications. To accomplish this, you bring a thoughtful and consultative approach to the job. To clients, you will convey an understanding of Fresh’s complete value across product and service design, strategy, and technology. In this role, you will:
- Design and develop websites for client and internal projects
- Consult on client project projects
- Handle multiple client and internal projects simultaneously
We want you to have:
- 2+ years of experience create React Native mobile solutions for Android and iOS
- Familiar with native build tools like Xcode and Gradle
- A firm understanding of REST API’s, the document request model, and offline storage.
- Experience maintaining iOS/Swift and Android/Java or Kotlin applications
- Excellent organization and communication skill, both verbal and written
- Work collaboratively with a team
- Debugging and problem-solving skills
- Some experience with cross-browser, platform, and device manual/automation testing
- A Bachelor Degree or relevant experience required in the areas of Computer Science, engineering, mathematics, statistics, social sciences or business/marketing or related fields.
It would be a bonus if you had:
- Experience with Ionic Framework
- Experience UI / UX skill and understanding of Usability
- Experience with Git
- Experience with Node
- Experience with Webpack
- Experience with third-party APIs (JSON, XML, Ajax)
- Experience with Object Oriented Programming
We’re big believers in empowering our team to do their best work by offering:
- High integrity, values-driven Executive Leadership Team
- Competitive salary and benefits plan
- HSA / HRA Options to Medical Plans
- Employee Insurance premiums paid by Fresh
- Competitive time-off plans
- Wellness program
- 401K with partial matching
- Training and development programs
- Daily catered lunch
- Partnerships with interesting and engaging clients who align with our values
- Fun and collaborative work environment with a focus on growth
Equal employment opportunity: All qualified persons will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, familial status, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability for which a reasonable accommodation can be made or any other status protected by law. Assistance will be gladly provided upon request for any applicant with sensory or non-sensory disabilities.
*Fresh Consulting is an E-Verify participating company
See Fresh in action