Fresh Consulting is a design-led, software development and hardware engineering company, offering end-to-end digital services to help companies innovate. We bring together amazing UX designers, sophisticated developers, digital strategists, and top-notch engineers to help companies create fresh experiences that connect humans, systems, and machines. We’ve been growing fast and need someone to help us continue to manage the delivery of high-quality work in a fast-paced environment. See more at freshconsulting.com
Visit freshconsulting.com/portfolio to see our project work across several industries.
Title: React Native Developer
Duration: Project – Long-Term Vendor
Location: Houston, TX
Benefits: Employee benefits at 100% including Medical, PTO, Holiday Pay, 401K Plan and much more!
Hours: Minimum 40 Hours/Week
The Candidate: Must be familiar with application design principles including security, performance, scalability, error logging, and testing
– Design and build advanced applications for the React Native platform.
– Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
– Work with outside data sources and APIs.
– Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
– Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
– Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
– 5+ years experience.
– Familiarity with native build tools i.e. XCode, Gradle, Android Studio, etc.
– Good Hands-on experience with React Native frameworks.
– Hands-on experience writing high quality unit and integration tests.
– Excellent problem solving, critical thinking and communication skills.
– Strong grip on hooks & life cycle methods of functional & class components.
– Integration of native modules.
– Experience with optimized pure components using functional & class components.
– Experience with resource optimization like Data-usage, Battery consumption, etc.
– Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, Redux, Offline storage along with NoSQL DBS and MySQL
– Release applications to App Store & Play Store.
– Must have 2-3 published apps on both stores.
– Understanding of Android or iOS native frameworks and technologies.
– Full understanding of the Android OS or iOS internals.
– Experience in using ORM for persistence storage.
– Strong knowledge of lambda expressions, higher order functions and co-routine
– Firebase experience
Education: BSCSE or related engineering field.
– Work on engineering and research assignments with F500 companies and startups.
– The relationships that we have created with our clients are one of a kind.
– We help solve problems in many technologies focusing on R&D, product development, and manufacturing.
– We work at the most cutting-edge and latest technologies from AR/VR to Autonomous technologies.
– Closely working with our clients, we believe that long term investments are extremely important to maintain the culture we together have created.
We’re a handpicked team of Engineers, digital strategist, designers, and developers united together in creating a fresh experience. Whether we are strategizing, designing, developing, or analyzing, our integrated team works as an extension of yours to improve your impact, your usability, and your customer conversion. In the process, we collaborate with you to get to know your business, understand your industry, and incorporate your big ideas into memorable experiences that keep your customers coming back for more.
Fresh Consulting is a participating E-Verify company.