Who you are:
You are an experienced web developer with a passion for delivering value to customers through leveraging the latest technologies in a simple, sustainable, scalability and secure way. You want to work with a fantastic team that relentlessly focuses on solving real problems in the world. You enjoy raising the bar for creative, technical, and simple solutions that deliver value to companies. If so, read on!
Who we are:
We’re a fast-paced, design-led software development and hardware engineering organization, offering end-to-end services to help companies innovate. We bring together amazing UX designers, sophisticated developers, digital strategists, and top-notch engineers to help companies create fresh experiences that connect humans, systems, and machines. We’ve been growing fast and need someone to help us deliver high-quality work in a fast-paced environment. See more at freshconsulting.com
What we need:
We are looking for a well-rounded developer who is well versed in the latest web technologies and industry trends, someone who is excited about the opportunity to collaborate with designers in a fast-growing design-led organization.
This individual will be responsible for developing web apps across multiple verticals and technology platforms for mid-to-large scale companies.
- Develop, test, and launch scalable web apps
- Work with and enhance web apps
- Consult on client projects to make recommendations
- Stay current on the latest technologies and best practices
- 4+ years of software development experience
- Experience working with package managers like NPM or Yarn
- Understanding of RESTful API’s, promises, and coroutines
- Familiarity with concepts such as hooks, lifecycle methods, RXJS, state management, etc
- Experience with writing unit test cases
- Experience with the cross-browser, platform, and device manual/automation testing
- Experience collaborating with and troubleshooting technical issues with client teams
- Ability to communicate with customers both business and technical audiences
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment
- Creative analytical skills – ability to “think outside the box” and move from concept to implementation
- Understanding of software architecture, data structures, and algorithms
- Experience working in NodeJS
- Experience working with back-end frameworks
- Strong UI/UX skills and understanding of usability concepts
At Fresh Consulting, we strive to hire a workforce representative of the communities we serve, understanding that a diverse workforce strengthens our organization. We value diversity and support a positive and welcoming environment where all of our employees can thrive.
Equal employment opportunity: All qualified persons will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, familial status, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability for which a reasonable accommodation can be made or any other status protected by law. Assistance will be gladly provided upon request for any applicant with sensory or non-sensory disabilities.
*Fresh Consulting is a participating E-Verify company.