Are you a Project Manager with a background or interest in design, software development or hardware engineering? Want to work with an amazing team that consistently has a high bar for top-notch creative, technical, and engineering services on innovative projects for mid-large size companies. If so, read on!
Who we are:
Fresh Consulting is a design-led, software development and hardware engineering company, offering end-to-end digital services to help companies innovate. We bring together amazing UX designers, sophisticated developers, digital strategists, and top-notch engineers to help companies create fresh experiences that connect humans, systems, and machines. We’ve been growing fast and need someone to help us continue to manage the delivery of high-quality work in a fast-paced environment. See more at freshconsulting.com
What we need:
We are looking for Project Manager to join our growing team and be able to thrive while juggling multiple client projects and deadlines. This individual will partner with our internal team and client to determine the best path to ensure project success. The Project Manager will help pick team members up front, assign and manage the project work and report on progress and status, and help evaluate quality and client satisfaction.
- Coordinate internal resources for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered within scope and on time
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate management methods — fixed or agile.
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Successfully manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Help test deliverables
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- At least 2 years of proven working experience as a Project Manager
- Design or development experience, industry, or working knowledge is a plus
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Experience working with an online project management tool is a plus
- Excellent client-facing and communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Agile certification or PMP certification a plus