Fresh Consulting is a design-led, software development and hardware engineering company, offering end-to-end digital services to help companies innovate. We bring together amazing UX designers, sophisticated developers, digital strategists, and top-notch engineers to help companies create fresh experiences that connect humans, systems, and machines. We’ve been growing fast and need someone to help us continue to manage the delivery of high-quality work in a fast-paced environment. See more at freshconsulting.com
Location: Redmond, WA
• The Project Coordinator candidate will provide assistance to Technical and Operations Program Managers on status of projects and information regarding data requirements
• Collaborative prioritization with the team
• Collect requirements and assigning tasks
• Track, analyze, and communicate project risks and opportunities
• Keeping in close contact with key project members and decision makers; communicating with stakeholders
• Track and report project progress and update documentation
• Create, maintain, and monitor program activity reports, dashboards, and metrics
• Create and monitor project reports for program managers, proactively identifying and communicating potential issues with plan executions
• Project procurement management
• Collaborate frequently and closely with the team to ensure program activities and project tasks are executed on time
• Point of contact for stakeholders which may include both internal and external customers
• Experience with Microsoft Excel and Word. General data entry skills or related experience
• Hands-on experience using Project Management Tools
• Experience with reviewing, editing, and presenting dashboards and reports to management team
• Ability to research, qualify, and present findings for new projects on the team
• Experience with procurement and supply chain
• Independent, driven, eager to learn, and share information with other team members
• Ability to keep up in a fast paced dynamic environment
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
Work on engineering and research assignments with F500 companies and startups.
The relationships that we have created with our clients are one of a kind.
We help solve problems in many technologies focusing on R&D, product development, and manufacturing.
We work at the most cutting-edge and latest technologies from AR/VR to Autonomous technologies.
Closely working with our clients, we believe that long term investments are extremely important to maintain the culture we together have created.
We’re a handpicked team of Engineers, digital strategist, designers, and developers united together in creating a fresh experience. Whether we are strategizing, designing, developing, or analyzing, our integrated team works as an extension of yours to improve your impact, your usability, and your customer conversion. In the process, we collaborate with you to get to know your business, understand your industry, and incorporate your big ideas into memorable experiences that keep your customers coming back for more.
Benefits- Employee benefits at 100% including PTO, holiday pay, 401K Plan and much more!