Fresh Consulting is a design-led, software development and hardware engineering company, offering end-to-end digital services to help companies innovate. We bring together amazing UX designers, sophisticated developers, digital strategists, and top-notch engineers to help companies create fresh experiences that connect humans, systems, and machines. We’ve been growing fast and need someone to help us continue to manage the delivery of high-quality work in a fast-paced environment. See more at freshconsulting.com
Process Engineering Technician
• Performing activities enabling the assembly of optical components for augmented and virtual reality applications.
• Operating component alignment and adhesive dispensing equipment.
• Testing finished components using inspection equipment such as microscopes, coordinate measurement machines and other devices.
• Planning and scheduling jobs.
• Interpreting and editing computer aided design and drafting files
• Updating processing and equipment status data bases.
• 2+ years working with adhesives and adhesives dispensing equipment.
• 1+ years familiarity (outside of school knowledge) with use of computer aided design and drafting software.
• 1+ years familiarity with operating robotic equipment, including human machine interface Systems.
• 1+ years familiarity with use of coordinate/optical measuring machines.
• 1+ years of clean room experience.
• 1+ year familiarity with data entry into processing databases (MES, SPC, SQL).
Education: AA or better.
-Work on engineering and research assignments with F500 companies and startups.
-The relationships that we have created with our clients are one of a kind.
-We help solve problems in many technologies focusing on R&D, product development, and manufacturing.
-We work at the most cutting-edge and latest technologies from AR/VR to Autonomous technologies.
-Closely working with our clients, we believe that long term investments are extremely important to maintain the culture we together have created.
We’re a handpicked team of Engineers, digital strategist, designers, and developers united together in creating a fresh experience. Whether we are strategizing, designing, developing, or analyzing, our integrated team works as an extension of yours to improve your impact, your usability, and your customer conversion. In the process, we collaborate with you to get to know your business, understand your industry, and incorporate your big ideas into memorable experiences that keep your customers coming back for more.
Benefits- Employee benefits at 100% including PTO, holiday pay, 401K Plan and much more!