Fresh Consulting is a design-led, Hardware R&D, software development and hardware engineering company. We bring together amazing UX designers, sophisticated developers, digital strategists, and top-notch engineers to help companies create fresh experiences that connect humans, systems, and machines. We’ve been growing fast and need someone to help us continue to manage the delivery of high-quality work in a fast-paced environment.
Title: Process Engineer
Location: Redmond, WA
Summary of role:
- Work closely with the research staff, and other lab staff to execute the design of experiments
- Operate Lithography, Clean, Deposition, Metrology, and/or Plasma tooling to build novel optoelectronic structures
- Utilize AFM, SEM, FIB, profilometry, or other metrology tools to characterize substrate and its topography to assist with the fabrication flow
- Work with research staff and engineering staff to analyze properties and performance of fabricated structure
- Follow all safety protocols. Identify gaps in protocol and make recommendations for improvement proactively
- Document the results of the characterization
- Support staff for tool modifications and maintenance
- Bachelor’s in Materials, Science, Chemistry, Engineering, Physics or related subject
- Equivalent prior experience in semiconductor industry
- Understanding of semiconductor processes Knowledge of semiconductor nanofabrication processes & support metrology
- Knowledge of SEM, AFM and other characterization tools desired
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Team-oriented outlook; works well in collaborative team environment
- Likes working in both Team and Individual roles
- Clear, concise verbal and written skills
- Can understand and communicate effectively with Management, Engineering, Vendors, Customers
- Able to evaluate and resolve problems
- Flexible; willing to learn and grow in a startup environment
- Reliability in attendance and work quality a must
- Commitment to quality output
- Ability to expand roles/responsibilities
- Good data analysis/statistical skills
- Able to process wafers in a flexible Development environment
- Quick learner with better than average Fab processing skills
- Good understanding of Statistical Process Control principles and application
- Knowledge of project planning, design of experiment, and scheduling
- Able to generate reports and present orally at meetings
- Work on engineering and research assignments with F500 companies and startups.
- The relationships that we have created with our clients are one of a kind.
- We help solve problems in many technologies focusing on R&D, product development, and manufacturing.
- We work at the most cutting-edge and latest technologies from AR/VR to Autonomous technologies.
- We place our people with our clients for long term “NO TERM DATES”!
- Closely working with our clients, we believe that long term investments are extremely important to maintain the culture we together have created.
We’re a handpicked team of Engineers, digital strategist, designers, and developers united together in creating a fresh experience. Whether we are strategizing, designing, developing, or analyzing, our integrated team works as an extension of yours to improve your impact, your usability, and your customer conversion. In the process, we collaborate with you to get to know your business, understand your industry, and incorporate your big ideas into memorable experiences that keep your customers coming back for more.
Benefits- Employee benefits at 100% including PTO, holiday pay, 401K Plan and much more!