Fresh Consulting is a design-led, software development and hardware engineering company, offering end-to-end digital services to help companies innovate. We bring together amazing UX designers, sophisticated developers, digital strategists, and top-notch engineers to help companies create fresh experiences that connect humans, systems, and machines. We’ve been growing fast and need someone to help us continue to manage the delivery of high-quality work in a fast-paced environment.
See more at freshconsulting.com Visit freshconsulting.com/portfolio to see our project work across several industries.
View and apply to all jobs – https://freshconsulting.applytojob.com/apply/ or visit freshconsulting.com/careers
Title: Process Engineer (Optical Design & Development)
Duration: 1 year with possible extension
Location: Onsite Redmond, WA or Vancouver, WA
Benefits: Employee benefits at 100% including Medical, PTO, Holiday Pay, 401K Plan and much more!
Hours: Minimum 40 Hours/Week
– Drive the process development for display integration for novel display hardware and product.
– Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team that consists of material scientists, mechanical engineers, optical engineers, automation engineers, and product operations teams.
– Work with project team to understand the process requirements and co-develop process development plan with cross-functional partners to project timeline and milestones.
– Design and execute DOEs to develop and/or validate new processes for display integration.
– Manage international vendors and partners to co-develop and validate process.
– Summarize and provide the reports of process development across development sites.
– 5+ years of experience
– Understanding of material science and hands-on experience with optical adhesive, structural adhesives, lamination process, surface treatment, surface lamination, bonding process.
– Experience with developing and improving process for reliability tests.
– Demonstrated skills with designed of experiments (DOE) and related statistical data analysis to drive process capability for chemical, mechanical or optical processes.
– Knowledge of mass production and automation of consumer electronics products
– Travel within Washington to support DOE and product development.
– Knowledge of structure stress analysis and FEA simulation.
– Experience processing development and integration of optical components and modules such as cameras, sensors or display.
– Experience ramping new processes and technologies from development to scale.
– Knowledge of statistical methods and experience in data analysis with tools such as MATLAB, JMP.
Education: MSME or Optical Engineering, Physics, Materials Science, or related technical discipline with 5+ years industry experience.
– Work on engineering and research assignments with F500 companies and startups.
– The relationships that we have created with our clients are one of a kind.
– We help solve problems in many technologies focusing on R&D, product development, and manufacturing.
– We work at the most cutting-edge and latest technologies from AR/VR to Autonomous technologies.
– Closely working with our clients, we believe that long term investments are extremely important to maintain the culture we together have created.
We’re a handpicked team of Engineers, digital strategist, designers, and developers united together in creating a fresh experience. Whether we are strategizing, designing, developing, or analyzing, our integrated team works as an extension of yours to improve your impact, your usability, and your customer conversion. In the process, we collaborate with you to get to know your business, understand your industry, and incorporate your big ideas into memorable experiences that keep your customers coming back for more.
Equal employment opportunity: All qualified persons will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, familial status, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability for which a reasonable accommodation can be made or any other status protected by law. Assistance will be gladly provided upon request for any applicant with sensory or non-sensory disabilities.
Fresh Consulting is a participating E-Verify company.
Compensation offered will be determined by factors such as location, level, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Range $60/hr – $70/hr.