Fresh Consulting is a design-led, software development and hardware engineering company, offering end-to-end digital services to help companies innovate. We bring together amazing UX designers, sophisticated developers, digital strategists, and top-notch engineers to help companies create fresh experiences that connect humans, systems, and machines. We’ve been growing fast and need someone to help us continue to manage the delivery of high-quality work in a fast-paced environment. See more at freshconsulting.com
As a member of the power systems team responsible for:
– Deﬁne electrical requirements for power components, including battery, regulators, PMICs, and PDN networks.
– Deﬁne power consumption models for all subsystems.
– Power system architecture deﬁnition and optimization.
– Optimize power consumption for battery run time.
– Real-time power system testing to validate power consumption breakdowns and to benchmark performance.
– Deﬁne power and thermal management mechanisms.
– 5-10+ years EE, power systems.
– Experience with calculating power needs and battery life over charge cycles and lifetime.
– Experience designing, testing, and debugging power electronics – DC/DC power conversion, switching power supplies, and battery systems.
– Understand power delivery and power integrity fundamentals.
– Deep understanding of different power electronics circuit topologies.
– Experience working in cross functional groups including mechanical engineering, thermal engineering and other subsystem teams.
– Experience designing small form factor wearable/hearable products.
– Thorough understanding of battery pack/cell technology, including effects of temperature/age/cycles and other degradation mechanisms on electrical performance.
– Experience with low power management and power management IC(PMIC) designs.
– Experience with power, performance and cost optimization.
– Experience designing, testing and troubleshooting battery charging.
Education: BSEE, MSEE preferred.
-Work on engineering and research assignments with F500 companies and startups.
-The relationships that we have created with our clients are one of a kind.
-We help solve problems in many technologies focusing on R&D, product development, and manufacturing.
-We work at the most cutting-edge and latest technologies from AR/VR to Autonomous technologies.
-Closely working with our clients, we believe that long term investments are extremely important to maintain the culture we together have created.
We’re a handpicked team of Engineers, digital strategist, designers, and developers united together in creating a fresh experience. Whether we are strategizing, designing, developing, or analyzing, our integrated team works as an extension of yours to improve your impact, your usability, and your customer conversion. In the process, we collaborate with you to get to know your business, understand your industry, and incorporate your big ideas into memorable experiences that keep your customers coming back for more.
Benefits- Employee benefits at 100% including PTO, holiday pay, 401K Plan and much more!