Fresh Consulting is a design-led, software development and hardware engineering company, offering end-to-end digital services to help companies innovate. We bring together amazing UX designers, sophisticated developers, digital strategists, and top-notch engineers to help companies create fresh experiences that connect humans, systems, and machines. We’ve been growing fast and need someone to help us continue to manage the delivery of high-quality work in a fast-paced environment.
See more at freshconsulting.com Visit freshconsulting.com/portfolio to see our project work across several industries.
View and apply to all jobs – https://freshconsulting.applytojob.com/apply/ or visit freshconsulting.com/careers
Title: Polymer Engineer
Duration: 1 year with with possible extension
Location: Onsite Redmond, WA
Benefits: Employee benefits at 100% including Medical, PTO, Holiday Pay, 401K Plan and much more!
Hours: Minimum 40 Hours/Week
– As a polymer characterization engineer, you will work with the research and product team to characterize polymer performance.
– Polymer related experiment design and research.
– Conduct different polymer characterizations including solution and melt rheology, DMA, Instron, DSC.
– Conduct surface characterization using SEM, AFM.
– Conduct data process and analysis.
– Write testing reports and present the testing results to teams
– Lab equipment maintenance.
– 3+ years of experience in material characterization with an emphasis on polymer characterization.
– 3+ years of experience in polymer research.
– Data process and analysis.
– Clear communication and report writing.
Education: MS or PhD in material science, polymer science and engineering, polymer physics, or related fields.
– Work on engineering and research assignments with F500 companies and startups.
– The relationships that we have created with our clients are one of a kind.
– We help solve problems in many technologies focusing on R&D, product development, and manufacturing.
– We work at the most cutting-edge and latest technologies from AR/VR to Autonomous technologies.
– Closely working with our clients, we believe that long term investments are extremely important to maintain the culture we together have created.
We’re a handpicked team of Engineers, digital strategist, designers, and developers united together in creating a fresh experience. Whether we are strategizing, designing, developing, or analyzing, our integrated team works as an extension of yours to improve your impact, your usability, and your customer conversion. In the process, we collaborate with you to get to know your business, understand your industry, and incorporate your big ideas into memorable experiences that keep your customers coming back for more.
Equal employment opportunity: All qualified persons will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, familial status, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability for which a reasonable accommodation can be made or any other status protected by law. Assistance will be gladly provided upon request for any applicant with sensory or non-sensory disabilities.
Fresh Consulting is a participating E-Verify company.
Compensation offered will be determined by factors such as location, level, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Range $35/hr – $40/hr.