Fresh Consulting is seeking an experienced Senior Manager PMO. The Senior Manager of the PMO is
a critical strategic and tactical role in our organizational transformation. Reporting to the PMO Director,
the Senior Manager PMO will own process discipline and execution, leading a cross-functional
geographically dispersed team of project delivery professionals. The role requires a person who is
comfortable communicating at all levels of the organization, in managing conflict and tradeoffs, and is
an enabler for cross-functional clarity, communication and execution through servant leadership, driving
accountability, adaptability, and inspiring to lead the teams through the transformation.
This role encompasses direction, scalable, right-sized program planning, resourcing, project and
program governance, and project delivery excellence to ensure that our projects and initiatives are
delivered on time and within budget. The Senior Manager PMO actively ensures that all projects
administered by the PMO adhere to our organizational best practices and scalable, standardized
program and project management approaches. They manage change and promote continuous
improvement within the PMO and how we enable and accelerate the delivery of value for our clients
and the teams that we have the honor to serve.
Who we are:
Fresh Consulting is a design-led, software and hardware development company, offering end-to-end
technological services to help companies innovate. We bring together amazing UX designers,
sophisticated developers, digital strategists, and top-notch engineers to help companies create fresh
experiences that connect humans, systems, and machines. We focus on delivering business-led,
technology-enabled change for our clients including industry-specific hardware, software, strategy, and
design, and the latest in mobile, analytics, and cloud solutions.
• Develop and implement suitable business transformation strategies to respond to internal and
external drivers, challenge existing PMO practices and identifying new and better ways of working
to accelerate the Fresh PMO towards achieving its strategic outcomes, increasing quality, and
improving delivery excellence across our portfolio.
• Deal effectively with ambiguous and unstructured problems and situations.
• Move easily between big-picture thinking and managing relevant detail.
• Deliver business-led, technology-enabled change for our clients.
• Contribute to an environment where people and technology thrive together to accomplish more than
they could apart.
• Navigate the complexities of cross-border and/or diverse teams and client engagements.
• Initiate and lead candid conversations with teams, clients, and stakeholders to build trust.
• Developing complex onsite implementation and outsourcing proposals from deal qualification
through transition to delivery.
• Co-own the responsibility for establishing the Fresh PMO organization as a center of excellence in
project delivery and organizational change. Actively lead, coach, and mentor team members.
• Partner with the PMO Director to establish and advance the Fresh PMO project methodology
framework incorporating structures, standards, processes, templates, and actionable insights and
reporting, which is agile and is right-sized for the size, complexity, and risks of the project.
• You will manage work threads across one or more engagement teams to help our clients solve
problems, expand market share, improve operations, and grow their business.
• Assist and advise Fresh Practice Area Leaders, Project Sponsors, line managers, and teams in the
best use of project management disciplines, processes, and techniques.
• Shape, deliver, and embed organizational development strategies to build a culture that aligns with
our business values and behaviors to achieve sustained high-performance repeatable practices.
• Ensures the right initiatives are undertaken and the stated project benefits are being fully realized
throughout the enterprise.
• Define and implement standardized non-technical processes, models, and techniques for the project
teams, generating consistency and scaling our customer-focused success team capabilities.
• Track and report on project portfolio performance, providing a real-time, comprehensive, and
prioritized view of all projects.
• Guide the management and mentoring of multiple project teams and scope changes while
balancing budgets, quality, and stakeholder expectations.
• Ensure the projects within a program are successfully executed on time, on budget, and in scope
while achieving quality by actively managing scope, schedule, resources, and risks.
• Manage changes to the program scope, schedule, and costs using appropriate project
management methods and methodologies.
- Proven ability to successfully lead large, complex programs and project management teams that
- deliver solutions on schedule, within budget constraints, and within scope while achieving the
- quality requirements for the project/program under execution.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with an outstanding ability to simplify sophisticated
- concepts and to bring clarity in the face of ambiguity.
- Leadership – must be a strategic thinker able to convert transformative ideas to practical solutions
- that deliver real results.
- Teamwork – must be able to lead inter-company and cross-functional teams to meet objectives.
- Ability to influence others – is very skilled and comfortable informing and leading others to action on
- key initiatives.
- Organizational agility – must possess the ability to interface with and influence all levels of the
- organization and across functional boundaries.
- Strong design, software development lifecycle, or product development background.
- Organized, resourceful, and creative with excellent time management skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with the ability to bridge individuals and teams.
- Strong conflict resolution skills. The ability to turn conflict or friction into ‘win-win’ scenarios.
- An established track record of excellent follow-through and accountability.
- Experience working with multiple project management methodologies, including waterfall, agile,
- SAFe, and hybrid.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Design, Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- 10+ years of experience as a Project, Product or Program Manager in a design, product
- development, or consulting environment.
- 9+ years’ experience managing large software applications, gathering internal and external client
- requirements for the management of those applications in implementation and production settings
- and turning those requirements into client-specific, compliant, cost-competitive solutions.
- 6+ years of experience managing project teams of 15 to 20+ employees/contractors.
- Professional certification, education from a PMI or equivalent accredited organization or
- demonstrated equivalent professional experience is required for this leadership role.
We’re big believers in empowering our team to do their best work by offering:
- High integrity, values-driven Executive Leadership Team
- Competitive salary and benefits plan
- HSA / HRA Options for Medical Plans
- Employee Insurance premiums paid by Fresh
- Competitive time-off plans
- Wellness Program
- 401K with partial matching
- Training and development programs
- Daily catered lunch
- Partnerships with interesting and engaging clients who align with our values
- Fun and collaborative work environment with a focus on growth
Equal employment opportunity: All qualified persons will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, familial status, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability for which a reasonable accommodation can be made or any other status protected by law. Assistance will be gladly provided upon request for any applicant with sensory or non-sensory disabilities.
*Fresh Consulting is an E-Verify participating company
See Fresh in action