Fresh Consulting is a design-led, software development and hardware engineering company, offering end-to-end digital services to help companies innovate. We bring together amazing UX designers, sophisticated developers, digital strategists, and top-notch engineers to help companies create fresh experiences that connect humans, systems, and machines. We’ve been growing fast and need someone to help us continue to manage the delivery of high-quality work in a fast-paced environment. See more at freshconsulting.com
– Will be working with engineers and design teams throughout the full product development life-cycle.
– We are looking for a self-starter and a team player who can thrive in a dynamic environment.
– Strong communications and organizational skill and the ability to multitask across various disciplines and tasks are a must.
– As a PCB Layout Engineer, you will be work with hardware engineers and PCB/Assembly vendors to determine PCB stack-up, apply design constraints, perform component placement and signal routing and DFM. You will assist hardware engineers to perform signal integrity and power integrity analysis, and release fab and assembly package into the PLM system.
– Work with the Electrical Engineering hardware team to provide PCB board design.
– Layout complex multilayer printed circuit boards containing analog, digital, RF, and power components.
– Create and manage PCB documentation including fabrication and assembly packages, such as Gerber, ODB, BoM, fab and assembly drawings.
– Interface with board fabrication vendor to select proper materials and stack-up, use correct impedance and DFX rulesets. Work with assembly vendors to supply data and seek assembly design requirements.
– Resolve DFM and manufacturing related issues.
– Work with hardware engineers and document control department to release fab and assembly packages into company-wide PLM system. Author ECO’s if necessary.
– Work closely with ECAD librarian on maintaining and expanding company-wide library.
– 7+ years of PCB design experience using Cadence Allegro tool sets.
– Experience with HDI design. Knowledge of multilayer PCB layout, fabrication and assembly techniques including blind/buried vias, and microvias.
– Experience with Rigid, Flex, and Rigid-Flex boards design and manufacturing.
– Experience in PCB layout design constraints for mixed/RF signal, high speed signal impedance control, memory interfaces, power distribution, heat dissipation, and optimization for EMI performance.
– Knowledge of IPC, JEDEC, IEEE, and other electronic standards.
– Experience interpreting datasheets and schematics, generating netlists and constraints, and using schematic for layout and routing reference.
– Experience with PLM system such as Agile.
– Experience in cost effective consumer electronics design.
– Knowledge in EMC compliance, environmental safety compliance.
Education: BS in EE or equivalent experience.
-Work on engineering and research assignments with F500 companies and startups.
-The relationships that we have created with our clients are one of a kind.
-We help solve problems in many technologies focusing on R&D, product development, and manufacturing.
-We work at the most cutting-edge and latest technologies from AR/VR to Autonomous technologies.
-Closely working with our clients, we believe that long term investments are extremely important to maintain the culture we together have created.
We’re a handpicked team of Engineers, digital strategist, designers, and developers united together in creating a fresh experience. Whether we are strategizing, designing, developing, or analyzing, our integrated team works as an extension of yours to improve your impact, your usability, and your customer conversion. In the process, we collaborate with you to get to know your business, understand your industry, and incorporate your big ideas into memorable experiences that keep your customers coming back for more.
Benefits- Employee benefits at 100% including PTO, holiday pay, 401K Plan and much more!